• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Ratio between erect and flaccid girth gains

918pdk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I gain +1" in erect girth will that result in the same amount of flaccid girth or not?

I would like to know how big will be my flaccid if I gain erect girth.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
No, your flaccid length gains will no be the same. There are many factors involved so it would be difficult to come up with an accurate ratio for an individual. One example would be if your erect length is double the size of you flaccid length then a 1 inch erect length may only result in a 1/2 inch flaccid length. However if some of the gains are from stretching out the ligs then the flaccid length will be more than 1/2 inch.

918pdk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No, your flaccid length gains will no be the same. There are many factors involved so it would be difficult to come up with an accurate ratio for an individual. One example would be if your erect length is double the size of you flaccid length then a 1 inch erect length may only result in a 1/2 inch flaccid length. However if some of the gains are from stretching out the ligs then the flaccid length will be more than 1/2 inch.
Well I'm 3.5" in flaccid length and 4" in flaccid girth and erect I'm 6.9" x 4.62". I don't increase that much in girth, so who knows how much it will increase.

918pdk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My FL didn't get any longer after 0.7" gains in length, so your right about growers.