• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Random wood

StormCrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I cant remember the last time i have had a random boner, and my friend the same age told me the other day he gets them all the time during the day.
Is this a problem?
does every guy my age 28 get random boners?

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
in my opinion i differs from person to person,i find i get "random bonners" when your mind is in a world of its own and not focused on anything. so say for example someone works in an office and only has a little amount to do per day then their mid might drift away and bam! bonner, where as if your in an inviroment where your mind is always on somthing then less chance of a random bonner.
so in my opinion its alot to do with diffrent influences in your life.hope this helps somewhat>;)

StormCrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i havnt had a random boner for ten years no matter what....
kinda worrys me

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
in my opinion i differs from person to person,i find i get "random bonners" when your mind is in a world of its own and not focused on anything. so say for example someone works in an office and only has a little amount to do per day then their mid might drift away and bam! bonner, where as if your in an inviroment where your mind is always on somthing then less chance of a random bonner.
so in my opinion its alot to do with diffrent influences in your life.hope this helps somewhat>;)

You know what, that makes a lot of sense.
Also, it may be hard to get random boners if and when you think about them.
So best thing to do is not think too much about your dick, except of course, when you do PE.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
to be honest i wouldnt worry about them aslong as you get one when you need one! then no worries at all!

UKGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't get random erections very often either (I am 25) usually I get an erection while looking at pictures or movies of hot women and sometimes when I wake up I have an erection. However I rarely get an erection through out the day for no reason. Before just my dick rubbing against my boxers or trousers would give me an erection not so much anymore. As long as you can get an erection for sex that's all that matters anyway.

StormCrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok.. hope so lol :D

Damien32

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

lol that is so true whenever I'm in the office I get random erections which is so weird because normally I dont really get them

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey storm are you still taking the 5 G's? give it time you will popping them in public. One time i was only way to walmart in a near by town, while driving i noticed i was getting a random woodie. It would not go away, finally it did when i got into the wal mart parking lot.

moxsum

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yea.. i think its partially or mostly a mental thing..

Ive gone through a lot of anxiety/stress/worries the past 6 months and ive had a lot less random boners (although ive also been dealing with prostatitis). I do notice though.. when im worrying about something.. no random boners.. but if im tired or something or like half asleep i seem to get them more easily.. when my mind is more at ease.

UKGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When you mean random erections do you mean thinking about sex during the day? That's when I mainly used to get erections during the day when I was younger. I don't think about sex or sexual thoughts as much as I used to.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
My understanding is that random erections decrease in frequency naturally as you age. So hardly anyone ever has "as many as they used to" if they are past their late teens. It's just the way it is for guys, you may not like it but it is nothing to worry about.

Batwoman

Reaction score
Oh yes, and stress can play a role in this too. If you are under a lot of stress in home/school/family life, and/or not getting enough sleep, that can reduce sex drive and random boners too. Again, it may not be what you want, but it is not as sign of anything being wrong with your penis.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score

Batwoman

Reaction score
Oh, you guys say the most flattering things! ;)