• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Ralph's Log

RalphPhoLauren

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have finally decided to jump aboard the PE train. I initially came to this website for Pre E help which i'm still working at, but after something I had happened to a girl I was talking to I decided why not start PE now i'm not getting any younger. Long story short she basically said she didn't feel anything when we had sex which was ultra depressing to me but I always know how to put on a smile and just moved forward from it. She didn't say it in a mean way or anything, I just had asked her how the sex was and she was honest which I can appreciate.

I have been doing the JP90 program and so far today is the start of my third week. I felt I had really good erection quality today which I was really happy with. One of my issues is that I feel that I lose my erection way too quickly. When i'm doing any type of jelq I normally do a count of 5 and then stimulate myself for a few seconds and do about 5 more. This makes PE a lengthy process. Since I have started the JP90 I now am able to do 10 jelqs before needing to stimulate myself.

So far my routine goes:
5 minute warm up of stretching and also mixed in helicopters
50 Normal Jelqs
10 V jelqs
50 Normal Jelqs
10 V Jeqls
50 Normal Jelqs
10 V Jelqs

No warm down.

My main goals is to hit about 7 inches BPEL and 5.5 Inches MEG. If I could get those gains I would be ecstatic! I also just want to get better erections and also be able to be erect longer without stimulation. Maybe that won't come though due to us men losing testosterone as we age. Hopefully someone can answer that for me! Ready to see what PE has in store for me!

GBANG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck! May the gains be with you!

RalphPhoLauren

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How's your JP90 program going Ralph?

Hey Greg,

It has been going well for the most part, I started the first week of December and have been doing the jp90 routine about 4-5 days each week. For some reason this week, yesterday and Wednesday it was harder for me to get an erection than usual so the sessions weren't as good. I don't have anything wrong with my unit or feel any fatigue but for some reason just found it hard to get and/or stay erect. I wasn't able to get a rice sock but I do like 5 minutes of stretching and helicopter shakes followed by the 50/10/50/10/50/10 of the jelqs and v-jelqs. I felt my IQ getting a little bit better but haven't measured myself yet.

gregut03

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Right on! Congratulations on being consistent and diligent in your routine!

Many factors can affect erection quality (lack of sleep, alcohol, depression, vitamin deficiency, etc...). And sometimes your dick is just tired (JP90 does fatigue the penile tissue); I wouldn't stress about it unless it becomes a chronic issue.

Hopefully you can get a rice bag (or make one). It will give you a better warmup and improve your stretching.

RalphPhoLauren

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Right on! Congratulations on being consistent and diligent in your routine!

Many factors can affect erection quality (lack of sleep, alcohol, depression, vitamin deficiency, etc...). And sometimes your dick is just tired (JP90 does fatigue the penile tissue); I wouldn't stress about it unless it becomes a chronic issue.

Hopefully you can get a rice bag (or make one). It will give you a better warmup and improve your stretching.

I tried using a rice bag that came in the packaging and found out soon enough you can't put it in the microwave hahahaha. bag split open smh. Where would you find a good cloth for that? to hold the rice.

gregut03

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh No! Most reheatable rice or wheat bags are OK in the microwave (you only heat them for 1-2 minutes or you can scorch the rice). I am not too crafty, nor do I have a sewing machine--my sister made me one using plain rice and soft fabric (cotton). After using it for over a year I cut part of the sewed end and emptied the rice, replaced it with new and then sewed it back together with needle and thread--it has held well, much to my surprise:D

I looked on Amazon; there is several reheatable bags on there. See the following:

https://www.amazon.com/Microwavable...61&sr=8-8&keywords=rice+bags+for+heat+therapy