• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

quick question - do you find it easier to kegel while sitting down?

Curlers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ive stopped my PE sessions lately since ive noticed my kegel strength become weaker. i posted a thread on it not so long ago. i noticed that i find it quite difficult to kegel when im completely flaccid. anyone else get this?

when i get a semi or an erection it seems to get easier, but there is no way i could do a towel lift if i tried. when flaccid or just a little bit harder than flaccid i find it easier to kegel sitting down compared to when i stand up.. its like the weight of my penis hanging is too much weight for me to kegel properly. again, does anyone have this at all?

to add to whats been said, my EQ is probably about an 8.

EDIT: can jelqing on its own (without any kegels whatsoever) affect the kegel muscle??

MrMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep in mind you don't have to move your penis when you kegel. That only happens when you're hard enough. Regarding the sitting down, from experiences (I don't have much) I find it equally easy to kegel in whatever position. I guess it might be easier to focus on it when you're sitting down versus standing, but the muscle is unrelated to position.

When you go to the washroom to urinate, just stop your pee repeatedly mid-flow to get used to the position of the kegel muscle. After a while you should be able to do it anywhere. However, if you are getting sore/weak, I'd suggest taking a few days off of kegeling- you can still PE, since I don't think it affects your kegel muscle.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Curlers it sounds as though you lack pc/bc strength.
You must build this up over time.

Curlers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@ Pegasus

will the jelqing exercises affect my kegel strength? i havent kegelled or jelqed since wednesday. could i still carry on with the 10 minute jelqs without it affecting my kegel muscle?

i cant see why my kegel strength seems to have gone so weak. its not like i overworked, atleast i dont feel like i have. i think it could be in my head to? since i do seem to be thinking about it alot.

EDIT: ive also noticed my penis head seems alot dryer. and lately ive been under alot of stress so i was wondering if thats whats been causing the problem?

Last edited:

jadzeno69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@ Pegasus

will the jelqing exercises affect my kegel strength? i havent kegelled or jelqed since wednesday. could i still carry on with the 10 minute jelqs without it affecting my kegel muscle?

i cant see why my kegel strength seems to have gone so weak. its not like i overworked, atleast i dont feel like i have. i think it could be in my head to? since i do seem to be thinking about it alot.

EDIT: ive also noticed my penis head seems alot dryer. and lately ive been under alot of stress so i was wondering if thats whats been causing the problem?

You could be over working your kegel muscle, but sometimes when you're actively using other muscles, especially in your legs, you don't get the same feeling or control of your kegel muscle. When I do my kegel workouts, I try to be sitting and relax every muscle in my body, especially the lower half. I have done them standing before, but it isn't the same feeling as a relaxed sitting state.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Stress can do terrible things. It could be a mind thing.
I would start doing some jelq.

Have you had good kegal strength in the past?
If you haven't had a reasonable strength base , overworking is easy to do. Towel lifts are an intense advanced exercise and could eaisly result in overtraining, if you have not built your condition over time. When you restart kegals be certain to build up progressively.

Curlers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah ive always had good kegel strength but now since PE it seems to have gone weak. im gonna keep resting for a few days to see if its my mind and the stress or the PE. its not like i done much either... 300 kegels over 3 days and they werent 3 days straight either.

i havent been doing towel lifts as part of my routine. but weve all done one or two here just to if we could lift it. at this moment in time my kegels are very weak. perhaps PE isnt for me? or it could be another factor, which i hope it is. id really like to get gains some day.