Quick hello / Introduction

Nautilus_Wind

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
For starters, it's great to see so many people with the mutual respect of helping each-other in such a regard. I'm a 26yo male who often has struggles when it comes to the size of his member (visually unhappy with myself). Basically, the weird thing about it is that my sex life is great, i've never had any complaints in that department - though i'm not satisfied with the way that I look. Honestly, I don't want to be hung like a giant, though I wouldn't mind improving by an inch or inch .50 while also stacking some girth in the process so that I can look myself in the mirror with confidence. My current measurements are:

NBPL: 3.0in
BPL: 4.0in

NBPEL: 5.0in
BPEL: 5.5in
Girth: 5.52in

I think i'd be more satisfied with myself from a visual perspective with an NBPEL of 6.0-6.5in and girth to 5.75-6.0in; I'm ready for the journey and know that this isn't a speed race, safety is my first priority. I currently own a basic Penis Pump(no gauge), the Penis Extender Pro, and an all day stretcher that i've accumulate over a year but never used, so I will start my journey with those plus jelqing. I also would like to get into hanging at some point in my trials. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and learning your journey's as well as informing myself through this forum!

- Naut

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

Your goals can be, in part sought with training recommendations like those found in the START HERE link.

If you're also going for fat loss, the actions in doing so often lead to better EQ, so you'll get even more size gains. Compound the size gain with the fat loss and you should be able to reach your NBP goals quickly. Still, at 1/2" fat pad you're likely already fairly lean, so there's not too much to lose there.

You should also note that your BPEL length is well within the average range, and your erect girth is well above average.

Last edited: