Questions

manech

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi. I'm just starting JP's 90 day routine, this is the first time I've ever tried this and I'm really excited to see how it works for me. My size has always been an issue for me and just the possibility to change means a lot. I do have questions, if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

JP talks about LOT (Lost of TUG). I understand what that is, and even know what my LOT is, what I don't get is what do I do with it? In all the routine he gives after, he never mentions what is it we should make out of the LOT we have. To make my question more specific, my LOT is 6:00. So what do I do with it when I'm doing my routine?

My second question is, does it work? Has it worked for anyone? Please feel free to share, you have no idea how much it would mean to me.

Thank you so much, I can only hope in the future I can be helping someone with the same questions I have now, because I did it and it worked for me :)

Last edited:

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Manech. Great to have you aboard. The theory regarding LOT is that with a low LOT, such as yours, most manual stretching would be upward, whereas if you had a high LOT, you would stretch in a downward direction. This would help hit the ligs at the right angle. The same thing would apply if you were wearing a stretcher, for example.

Regarding your second question, it sure as heck has worked for me. Read up and you'll soon discover which members have made progress, and in some cases, remarkable progress, including my good pal, Kingpole.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Of course as you can read in his sig, G4 is an example of pe success.

manech

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you so much for the support. I finally made the decision to start the 90 day routine today. I have a few more questions if you guys don't mind, but what gains can I realistically expect if I do this 90 day routine, before moving to a more advanced one? And one more, for you G4, your gains are impressive and inspiring, but did it take you five years (from '03 to '08) to to gain those almost 2 inches or was it an on and off thing?

Thank you again, and anyone who reads this, please feel free to share whatever you want, this is important for me and I'll be willing to help back someone in the future once I start getting more into it.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
G4's gains are exceptional mantech, his gains turbocharged around month 5 from memory of his previous posts. So even in this case patience was needed. Gains are very variable , some gain well from the start, others have little gains at first ,then take off like g4, some like kdub work hard for every fraction.