• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Questions about PI's

Coolrahul

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing JP90 for a month now. I started my first two weeks with half the required reps to be done for JP90 to learn the techniques of exercises and also to safely increase the intensity. Currently, I am following JP90 strictly to the script. I have felt and noticed postive PI's on many occasions but mostly like once or twice a week.

What I notice most of the times:-

Usually, I feel that my penis is tired after a session (similar feeling after ejaculation) but I recover within 30 min-1 hour. The rest of the day its just normal (no longer flaccid hang, morning/night wood, etc.).

About in the middle of my routine days, I have noticed longer flaccid hang, hard erections and also morning and night woods but the rest of the week its the usual story.

Note: I strongly feel that I perform my exercises properly. I enjoy my sessions and I feel like I have gone through a proper workout.

So, my questions are:-

1. Is this normal? Am I unnecessarily worrying about this?

2. Can I possibly be under-training?

3.PI's like long flaccid hang, morning and night woods etc. should be felt each day or is it okay if I feel them once or twice a week?

Any kind of suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance for helping me.