• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Questions About Bathmate and How to Get Started

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Howdy,

So as you can probably tell, I'm pretty new here, and this is my first official post on these forums. I have been thinking about diving into this who PE thing, but honestly don't know where to start, but think that using a Bathmate might be the easiest and most reliable/consistent way to see real gains fast. Am I wrong in assuming this or not? Also as far as sizing, how much importance does it weigh into buying a pump. What I mean by this is I already have an 8.0" BPEL, but would rather just buy one pump and not spend the money on another later, so would rather just get the XX50 and not have to worry about outgrowing the pump. But as some of you may know the XX50 has a minimum size of 9.0", how much of a problem would this cause in my case (if at all), and if there is would it be better to just grow to 9" before buying it or is waiting not needed? Finally, if I want to see gains in both length and girth what exercises and schedules should I be following for working and pumping to see the best results the most amount of safety?

I know that was alot of questions, but I would appreciate some quick answers or directions to where I can find more information.

Thank you all and I hope you all have a great day! :)

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To the OP: if you hadn't ever listen to an advice in your whole life, at least this time read and follow what am telling you.

You are in the wrong forum. Your penis size is already big. You might only need to become abetter lover. Save your money.

It is normal for small to average to slightly above penis men try to enlarge their penis to satisfy their lovers better but not understood why big penis guys want more bigger penis except it being related to some psychological disorder from their side or partner one or both.

My advice: Go do the JP 90 Routine it will help in some size..maybe your goal!! and most importantly it will improve your muscle used in intercourse to become a better man in sex.
Focus on that last sentence and work on. Good luck

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starting stats are most guys goals. Lol.
I appreciate the ego boost, but Im a pretty big guy, so it doesn't feel or look so big most days. Hence why I'm looking to get bigger.

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To the OP: if you hadn't ever listen to an advice in your whole life, at least this time read and follow what am telling you.

You are in the wrong forum. Your penis size is already big. You might only need to become abetter lover. Save your money.

It is normal for small to average to slightly above penis men try to enlarge their penis to satisfy their lovers better but not understood why big penis guys want more bigger penis except it being related to some psychological disorder from their side or partner one or both.

My advice: Go do the JP 90 Routine it will help in some size..maybe your goal!! and most importantly it will improve your muscle used in intercourse to become a better man in sex.
Focus on that last sentence and work on. Good luck
It's not a matter of being bigger to please a lover, its a matter of aesthetics. Im a tall guy, reasonably well built and the size of my penis just doesn't feel to me like it matches up seeing as Im well above average height (6'4").

Walter BP Rep

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you by any chance know anything about the stats of the Hydromax series? I have been looking at the XX40 vs. XX50 Hydromax Pumps but cannot find any relevant sizing information besides minimum lengths and the like. Especially since the prices are the same for both, would getting the XX50 despite being 1 in too shot for it's minimum cause a problem? Or would it be better to just wait until I gain that first inch before getting it to be safe? Because I want to try dynamic pumping instead of static, so the hand pumps of the XX series would help a lot with that I feel.

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought that too at start but after few weeks using Bathmate xtreme30 discovered that you can increase pressure highly without hand pump, actually the latter can lead to easier injury or overtrain and while inserting it to pump head some water and air might enter and loosen pressure so back to zero or start session again..
Manually pump many times until pressure is good then pump once or twice every few minutes to add more pressureand you'll be fine without hand pump.

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I thought that too at start but after few weeks using Bathmate xtreme30 discovered that you can increase pressure highly without hand pump, actually the latter can lead to easier injury or overtrain and while inserting it to pump head some water and air might enter and loosen pressure so back to zero or start session again..
Manually pump many times until pressure is good then pump once or twice every few minutes to add more pressureand you'll be fine without hand pump.

So how would one do dynamic pumping WITH or WITHOUT the hand pump? Seems to me it'd be pretty useless if it didn't do anything at all. So if not for that, then what is the hand pump useful for?

Walter BP Rep

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you by any chance know anything about the stats of the Hydromax series? I have been looking at the XX40 vs. XX50 Hydromax Pumps but cannot find any relevant sizing information besides minimum lengths and the like. Especially since the prices are the same for both, would getting the XX50 despite being 1 in too shot for it's minimum cause a problem? Or would it be better to just wait until I gain that first inch before getting it to be safe? Because I want to try dynamic pumping instead of static, so the hand pumps of the XX series would help a lot with that I feel.

The XTreme series have the same capacities as their counterparts. They just have the external hand pump.

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The XTreme series have the same capacities as their counterparts. They just have the external hand pump.

Since no one else has answered this and you seem to be knowlegable wbout this, what would being smaller than the minimize size cause? No gains? Pose risk? Wouldnt work at all?

Walter BP Rep

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't quite understand your question but I think you're asking what would happen if the pump is too big? The fit wouldn't be good and you run the risk of getting your scrotum and testes sicked into the tube. You can wear a sleeve to reduce the chance of this happening.

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't quite understand your question but I think you're asking what would happen if the pump is too big? The fit wouldn't be good and you run the risk of getting your scrotum and testes sicked into the tube. You can wear a sleeve to reduce the chance of this happening.

Okay let me clarify. What I mean is currently I am sitting at an 8.0" BPEL, meaning the X40 is probably best suited for me, and I was considering in getting the Hydromax Xtreme series for the addons they come with. Comparing the XX40 to the XX50, they have the same price and extras, but the XX50 is a little bigger with a minimum sizing of 9.0" of length. If I am going to buy either one since they are the same price, I would prefer to just buy the XX50 but am concerned that the minimum stats I was referring to might be cause for concern. Am I mistaken here or no?

Walter BP Rep

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

WannabeItalianStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score