question here...

xoaquin

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
am new here and i dont know if i am posting this on the propper section so here goes the question, more less, how much time does it take for the penis to increase size by one inche in length if jelqing and stretching is done correctly and as much as its supposed to be done!

i know there isnt an exact date but just a rough estimate!

Consistency

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
To be honest with you I have been at it for about 1 1/2 months and haven't really scene a gain yet, but I have scene a gain in flaccid length and girth slightly , plus since my flaccid length is better my confidence is better and sex is better because of kegaling so even if you don't gain instantly it takes time but it will get better and better and better...Ive scene slight improvements thats all I needed to believe

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
am new here and i dont know if i am posting this on the propper section so here goes the question, more less, how much time does it take for the penis to increase size by one inche in length if jelqing and stretching is done correctly and as much as its supposed to be done!

i know there isnt an exact date but just a rough estimate!

Somewhere between one month and 24 months depending on the individual. Can't offer a more accurate estimate.

epsilon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
one month and 24 months. Can't offer a more accurate estimate.

That is accurate because everybody was different so does every dick:D