• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Quest to prove the Jelq works

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is my progress log. What makes mine different?

My goal is to prove that you can gain length and girth just by using a simple jelqing routine.

Like many others, I have been skeptical of PE. Through lots of research and reading through forums such as these, one can conclude that jelqing probably works, or maybe some other form of PE could work. But I've always wondered: if so many people have reported gains and swear by it then why is it so difficult to find some simple before/after photos? So that's what I'm here to do. Using a simple jelqing routine I'm going to mark my progress, with pictures, to settle once and for all if this really works. OK so it won't be scientifically documented "proof," but I want to make my argument so compelling that only the most stubborn:mad: and hardheaded:mad: aren't swayed. Goals are in my signature below.

Routine:

Days 1-90:
2 days on 1 day rest
Measurements and pictures every 30 days

5 minute warm-up with wet cloth
5 minute stretch
50 Jelqs (Normal or V-jelq) increasing by 50 every 9 days
5 minute warm-down

Days 90+:Reassess, report, tweak routine, pat on back, etc.

Not the most intense routine ever but the point is that you can make gains through simple jelqing. I'm not going to stop after 90 days, just going to see where I'm at. If I stopped at 90 days then that wouldn't be disproving anything.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 1:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
30 V-Jelqs, 20 Normal
Warm down in shower

Metroman35

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck bro. I look forward to your progress.

Deadstar

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i just started aswell, still skeptical, ive been doing it every day till my body tells me otherwise lol day 2 of rest, guess i should go for the same as you. Good luck and hope it works for the both of us lol

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i just started aswell, still skeptical, ive been doing it every day till my body tells me otherwise lol day 2 of rest, guess i should go for the same as you. Good luck and hope it works for the both of us lol

Last time I did it I didn't see any noticeable gains but EQ did improve which is reason enough for me to keep going.

Metroman35

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jps 90 day beginner routine seems like a good start. Thats what I'm doing. With the bathmate as my warm down

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 2:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
25 V-Jelqs 25 Normal
5 minutes warm down

Like I said, not very intense but I'm just starting slow and I am going to build over time

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 3:

Rest day. These are the important days because, just like bodybuilding, the recovery days are the days you actually make gains. Already noticing improved EQ.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 4:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
25 V-Jelqs 25 Normal
5 minutes warm down

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 5:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
20 V-Jelqs 30 Normals
5 minutes warm down

noticing a few red spots

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6:

Resting. On rest days I don't jerk it either I just totally leave it alone and let it recover.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep going, you are doing good! Consistency is the key to success!

Thanks Randy! I'm already more optimistic this time around. I've noticed that on days (like today) where it is very inconvenient to jelq and I'm just tired and want to go to bed, I force myself to do my daily routine whereas before I would take a cheat day.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
30 V-Jelqs 38 Normal
5 minutes warm down

I've decided to switch to micro-loading instead of increase by 50 every 9 days. I won't end up with a workout that's too intense and my penis adapt to the harder workouts better. 68 today, 75 tomorrow, then increase by 5 every workout day.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
interesting log. good luck. one question though. at what percentage erection level are you doing for your jelqs? As from what everyone says that at a lower percentage, it shoots for length, and higher, girth.

I've been having trouble keeping a consistent EQ with my jelqing. I use V-Jelqs to try and sustain or lower my erection level and normal jelqs when erection level is right where I want to be but for the past week since it's been hard to keep it consistent I've been jelqing at about 70%. I'd like to start with lower level and increase as my penis becomes more conditioned.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 8:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
75 Normal Jelqs
5 minutes warm down

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 9:

Rest day.

roadhouse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 10:

5 minutes warm up
5 minutes stretch
30 V Jelqs 50 Normal
5 minutes warm down

Already noticing more veins

sizedoesmatter420

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
trust me, the jelq works. i started a little over 2 weeks ago and im now an inch longer. by only jelqing and stretching.