Put It To Rest! Proper Stretching? (And A Tip For Noobs)

Nexxus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So... I've been at this whole PE thing for a few months now. Kind of. I was interested mainly in length, so I went with stretching. I quickly ran into problems. But to bring up another point before I go anywhere with this thread. This is going to sound weird, but it's worth it. I feel like I'm going to become famous here for long and boring threads, but I think this is something that needs to be discussed by a large amount of people. It's the only way to get anything done, I think. All I (we) need is to come together as a forum should, right? So, here goes my big tip. Let's make this a thing, because I haven't heard it anywhere.

If you are just getting into PE, take a few pictures of your penis, not on one occasion, but in different "states". I think we all know from experience, our penises change form a bit. Sometimes they hang lower, are soft and more rubbery, or firmer, etc. A lot of that has to do with blood flow, temperature, etc, as far as I can tell. So, take pictures of your penis beforehand, in some of these different states. I would say, if you see something that appears negative or damaged, you can reference these pictures to see how your worries compare to what has always been normal for you. Take detailed close-ups of maybe, any bruising, external scars, even if small, that you may have.

Why do I say this? Well, not long after really starting stretching, I noticed redness on the upward part of my glans. Looking straight at it, it stretches maybe halfway around the portion of my head that is visible... Like, imagine a cylinder. Then, in the middle, put a reddish patch on half of what you can see. I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope I made it clearer what I'm saying. If not, I could always upload a pic, which might show a better example of why you might want to do this.

I didn't do this, and now I'm sitting here, wondering if this redness was caused by stretching, or was on my penis since the beginning. Even continuing with stretching, I don't think it has gotten any worse, but for the life of me, I can't remember. Just something to live with, I guess.

So, not long after starting, I noticed some bruising on the left lower part of my glans. Not on the edge, but not far. I guess it kind of faded, sort of. I kept going, thinking nothing of it. After about a month and a half of stretching, it felt like it was more apparent. Not only that, there was other small bruising on the opposite side-ish. Likewise, the places where my OK grip was metting the glans on the side/back showed a bruising spot on both sides. Also, there were slight dark marks up on top, around the opening of the urethra.

If you look at the last thread I posted, I explained how I had an injury in the beginning (check my sig) and worked up slow. After a few weeks, I worked up to 10 mins a session. About 30-40 seconds out, up, down, left, right X3. The remaining time, I'd stretch outward, about a minute at a time. I did that for a few sessions. Then, something didn't seem right. I was starting to burst cappilaries (red dots, correct?) and I tried to give a few days off. Next session, I did the same and my glans was all purple and weird. Didn't look good. Bruising spots were apparent, and I couldn't get a normal erection for just under a week. I was also getting a constant strange sensation, kind of tingly, but hard to explain, on the left side of my penis, under the glans. Even now, the "corona" on the top left feels considerably desensitized... I went further without masturbating to let everything heal. I stopped, and I've now been on like, a 2.5 week pause. I tried a session the other day, 5 mins, just to see. I also took the advice of a Thunder' Place member, to use baby powder. Didn't seem to make much of a difference. More than anything, it felt like a dry-lubricant in a way. It didn't slip, but still. I have not had a chance to try the latex glove method, but if all this has to do with trapping blood in the glans, it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Seems like as of late, masturbating is making the side of my penis red and making my glans a little dry, which is weird, because I don't think I'm doing anything different... Same place I think was "damaged" ...Well, whatever.

So my final question is... For you guys who have been stretching for a long time and have gotten little to no discoloration/bruising... How have you done it? How can this discoloration be gotten rid of if at all, and doing what you are doing, have you gained? What I want to do here, is a get a good source for information of stretching and how to prevent all of these issues. It's weird though, because of what I've read, most had discoloration go away. Not so for me. What makes it different? I really do hope someone has answers, or even a little input on their own findings and techniques. Because this is for the greater good of PE, not just Nexxus.

I've been leaning towards getting myself an extender. Seems safe, but who knows...

Last edited: