Pushing forward to long term success

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys,
I wanted to make a thread specific to the motivation required to push forward and achieve long term success with PE..I can see by your signatures that many of you have made some pretty significant results...I think in most cases you achieved this over the long haul with consistent PE and no quit..I will be approaching a year later this summer...I def gained some thickness with the bathmate...I've kept from doing a measurement lately, but probably about 1/2 inch and maybe a quarter length...I feel like I'm still at the point where it seems like a really good hard on..I've by no means gained what some of you guys have..I have noticed lately that the bathmate results are lasting longer..

In any case, how did you guy persevere and how long did it take for you to reach your goals...or if you haven't yet, when did you have that moment where you felt noticeably bigger...Whenever I someone's signature saying something like 5.5 bpel and 5.0 mega that is now current 7.5 believe and 6.0 meg, I try to imagine what that would be like..and although this specific example is probably a great success, I seem to see very similar success stories here on a daily basis..Finaly, what kept you from getting in your own way...How did you break through the mental barriers and say this is possible? My inspiration for making this thread is you guys..It seems common here for an average guy to start and become a mega man..I get sex very regularly with my wife and she orgasms quite regularly, but I'm looking for that wow factor...I'm looking to open new doors for us and achieve that ultimate level of dominance where I'm the powerful masculine man and she is 100% in her feminine energy going crazy on my cock..In other words, that other thread about your significant other doing something or saying something to motivate you...

slowelim

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I persevere because I know PE progress is just a matter of dedication, commitment and persistence.
It will probably take me years before I start seeing significant gains, perhaps maybe even decades.
Every single time I measure and I see improvement of some type in EL, EG, or volume I have a sudden boost in confidence and commitment.

Many people who lose sight of their goals early on, lack progress goals.
It's important to have objective goals but progress goals will keep you on track, and improve your discipline.

Even a nominal increase in EL/EG can translate to a significant increase in volume !
Psychologically I feel bigger when I notice that my penis volume increases.
Physically I felt much bigger when I noticed how rock hard my erections became, coupled with a nice flaccid hang :).

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
I get sex very regularly with my wife and she orgasms quite regularly, but I'm looking for that wow factor...I'm looking to open new doors for us and achieve that ultimate level of dominance where I'm the powerful masculine man and she is 100% in her feminine energy going crazy on my cock..In other words, that other thread about your significant other doing something or saying something to motivate you...

This is exactly why I'm here as well, bro. And it's threads like this that keep me interested in participating in this community on a regular basis. My gains have come fast, and I realize that's not everyone's experience, but there's no doubt this "PE" works.

It helps me to think about it like having a healthy diet and getting regular exercise. Neither of those should be looked at like a quick fix, but as lifestyle choices that lead to you having as long and productive a life as possible, as embodying the best version of yourself you can.

Be generous to yourself when you fall down. Be willing to press hard when you're feeling good, but be equally willing to back off when your body tells you. Don't seek quick fixes, and always remember the sentences I quoted above.

I would echo @slowelim as well. Long-term goals are important to have, but they are not meant for ongoing motivation, so imagine this journey is going to take 2 years, and divide the distance to your long-term goal into 8 (or even 12 or 24) parts. Measure once a month and see if you might be another 1/24th to your goal.

Also, measurements aren't everything. Just noticing a fuller flaccid in the mirror, or harder/wider cock in your hand makes a big difference. Most guys know the feeling of their own dick in their own hand better than most things. Small changes matter.

8x5Goalzz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I was at 7.25 and looked at it in the mirror I was like damn this thing is pretty big. Tbh tho even an inch is hard to notice since it doesn't happen right away. For right now the fast gains are my motivation, as I've always wanted to be 8 in length and am getting decently close. I like to think that if I just stick with the program I will eventually get the results I want.

For me girth has always come very slowly, and requires a lot more patience.

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm def in agreement that PE is a marathon and gains come little by little..I can say that I still get that odd feeling when I grab my flaccid Johnson and it feels different...I guess I would say it feels denser...there is just more to it more girth, more fullness...At times, it almost feels foreign to me...

8x5..You are a great example of why I started this thread...I can see when you start you were the def of average...5.5 bpel...Now your over 7, which on nearly all accounts would be big...