Pumping: hard to pack the cylinder at the underside of the uppershaft (any advice?)

rocky321

Well Done !
Reaction score
Iv been pulsepumping on a 2.0" cylinder for more than 6 months (45 min per session).
Most of the penis is packed after 35 minutes, put I have a hard time packing the upper-shaft part, at the underside of the penis. This is the part of the penis which naturally curves a little upwards from the midshaft, which means that the upper side of the upper shaft packs more easy than the underside of the curvepart of the shaft (since the curve makes a bigger distance to the underside of the cylinder). I do consider trying out E-Z Angle entry option on a VelSeal cylinder, maybe that will make the problem less. But my penis curve, starts from the midshaft and up.

Any experience with this, and advices to how I can pack this part faster?

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is natural. The majority of penises are thicker at the base than the shaft, so naturally it is going to be easier and quicker to pack lower down. I never packed the cylinder past the bottom 3 or 4 inches.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only time I am able to pack the under side of the upper 1/3 of my shaft is when I leave it under 5+ hg for at least 45 minutes. And then, it is full of excess edema.