Pumping everyday?!

jota

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I had bought one bathmate, and one air pump. when I can take a long bath i use the bathmate, and when not i use my air pump. I started pe, 2 months ago, but not allways with a fixed routine, and actually I can use the air pump everyday, maybe 20-40 min... In your opinion I can do that or is better have some resting days?

joeysquarepants

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
first of all if youŕe starting you cant exceed 15- 20 minutes pumping , and you need one day rest at least . I use air pump but be careful not to pump too high.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I think you can go more than every other day, but yes, EVERYTHING needs rest days. I like the good ole "2 on 1 off" myself.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally I cant go more than 2 or three days in a row either. I have and I didnt suffer injury but It just seems as if I am over worked, I have found that depending on pressure and duration of pumps it just plain feells like overtraining and my PIs go down after 3 d ays. I only go 3 if I feel extremely ready for it on the third day and that isnt that often. Rest is very imoprtant for your member to recuperate in my experience.

Gain4Pain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I pump 2 sessions 7 days a week with bathmate

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
It all ultimately depends on conditioning AND the method in which you pump. Once you've been at it a while (and "a while" meaning several months), you can possibly go everyday with no issue. You also have to consider the method in which you pump - lower pressure sets will not fatigue your cock as much - that's one reason I'm able to do 2x daily sessions and I don't experience any fatigue. But it took me a while to get to that point - go slowly and you'll get there.

Gain4Pain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
like what he said... bathmate is probably alot safer than lets say vacu tech with multiple pumping sessions

rhinoguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do not see why you can't do multiple sessions in a day if you are so inclined. Just examine your dick for edema and if it is all gone from the last session it's ok to pump again. It will take some hours for this to be the case. I would mark 7" Hg on the dial and do not exceed it for any length of time. That's where you get into trouble- too much suction. The worst thing that can happen is a blister and purpling. Of these two the blister is the bigger risk. Both go away given some days off but who wants to take a week off. I have years of experience using thew VacuTech but none on the bathmate.