Pumping discoloration...

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pumping...figuring it out...I think...
Did two air pumps last night with my Bathmate that went well. First was for 5 minutes and then did a second for about 6. Nice seal and nice expansion in the cylinder. I'm actually surprised you can air pump so easily with bathmate.
This morning I did a nice 10 minute session that seemed to go great. I really think my girth is backing the cylinder, but my length only got to about 5.5 inches. Not sure why...
The only issues I'm having right now are some small spider like vessel hemorrhages that appeared this morning towards the base of my shaft from pumping. Bummer. I really liked the session and perhaps I should be releasing pressure every five minutes and massaging. I really don't want discoloration so I have to rethink my current approach. I've been purple after all my other sessions, but that quickly dissipates with my fire goat rolls. These small vessels will fade with time, but I'm concerned if I pump again tomorrow, I might be making it worse...hmmm...
Any thoughts from more experienced pumpers?

Fishy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im currently on Pumping and Jelq only routine and im facing the same problems. Im going for 6,7 and 8 minute sessions, and after 2nd session the penis is purplish, but after some stimulation it fades away. Im pumping with air pump, and i think that most pressure acomodates in base area. I feel most pump there. Maybe too wide cylinder?

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the purple hue is normal and that quickly dissipates with some time or fire goat rolls. I'd rather not have to do the rolls because it also lessens the after pump plump...
My spider type vessels have improved in appearance over the past few hours. I'm just trying to figure if I only air pump with my bathmate and limit myself to five minutes or go with hydro pumping and release pressure every five minutes...at least for a while until I can gradually try to build my pump time up again...
Any thoughts?

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Im currently on Pumping and Jelq only routine and im facing the same problems. Im going for 6,7 and 8 minute sessions, and after 2nd session the penis is purplish, but after some stimulation it fades away. Im pumping with air pump, and i think that most pressure acomodates in base area. I feel most pump there. Maybe too wide cylinder?
I think your purple isn't an issue. I had some tiny vessels rupture which is why I was concerned. They are going away...I'm not sure if I should hold off pumping tomorrow or try a shorter session...

Fishy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im a member of some kind of PE site in my country, where is a member with a massive dick. He says he pumps only, for the past 10 years, and his penis looks anything but nice. Dark colour, like you said - spider web veins all ower his shaft, some veins look like they are black. In my opinion he was pumping too much.

I would say, try 10 min edging before and do some light squeezes in between, to prepare it for pumping.

I dont know nothing about hydro pumping, but some say that warm water helps with tissue relaxing and it may also help with veins.

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Im a member of some kind of PE site in my country, where is a member with a massive dick. He says he pumps only, for the past 10 years, and his penis looks anything but nice. Dark colour, like you said - spider web veins all ower his shaft, some veins look like they are black. In my opinion he was pumping too much.

I would say, try 10 min edging before and do some light squeezes in between, to prepare it for pumping.

I dont know nothing about hydro pumping, but some say that warm water helps with tissue relaxing and it may also help with veins.
Yup, that dark color is not nice looking, Fishy. I don't think my wife would like that and I know I definitely wouldn't. I am going to slow things down a bit...probably only do a five minute session tomorrow and see how things look. If those spots/spider veins show up again, I may wait a few days before pumping again.
Sad, cause I really like the way this morning's session went. Key thing for me is to avoid injury which includes discoloration...so I will slow things down until I really am ok with how the veins look.

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Discoloration was a lot better through the day yesterday. I did another session this morning for 5 minutes and then did some fire goat rolls and massaged my shaft for about 5 minutes before going back into my bathmate for another 5 minutes. Pressure was pretty good and I finished the second set with a purple and somewhat blotchy shaft with discomfort. The small veins that appeared yesterday were there but looked better today...or maybe I'm getting used to it. My shaft definitely is a little darker after, but I think this will be ok. I finished my morning PE work with 150 Ultimate jelqs and then 40 V jelqs. Color was just about what it is after my clamping sessions.
I'm going without the comfort sleeve and getting nice suction...
Still have to monitor the discoloration...

IwBeHuge

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What helps me with my BM against purple'ing is:
-multiple sessions (2-5min) instead one long
-warmup before
-good heat inside(really hot water that I can manage)
-erection - ye, usually I seem to get less purple, when goin with erection
-kegels while pumped - not sure 100% too, but might help with some circulation

NEver measured my time, though... I am just about start doing this... I believe the session time can go up in longer period, as when I wasnt pumping for a while - when I started it again - my penis got soooo purple in such quick time.
Also I want my dick big soo fast... but when I think about this... "2 inches in 1 year and ugly big and alot of small veins, dark penis (and probably numb partially)" or "2 inches in 2 years and only decent looking veins, healthy(looking) penis, piece of yummy white meat for hotties". I would always go for the longer period :D. Im definately gonna start measuring time and ramping it up depending how it goes.

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
What helps me with my BM against purple'ing is:
-multiple sessions (2-5min) instead one long
-warmup before
-good heat inside(really hot water that I can manage)
-erection - ye, usually I seem to get less purple, when goin with erection
-kegels while pumped - not sure 100% too, but might help with some circulation

NEver measured my time, though... I am just about start doing this... I believe the session time can go up in longer period, as when I wasnt pumping for a while - when I started it again - my penis got soooo purple in such quick time.
Also I want my dick big soo fast... but when I think about this... "2 inches in 1 year and ugly big and alot of small veins, dark penis (and probably numb partially)" or "2 inches in 2 years and only decent looking veins, healthy(looking) penis, piece of yummy white meat for hotties". I would always go for the longer period :D. Im definately gonna start measuring time and ramping it up depending how it goes.

That's my plan...going in 60%erect for short 5 minute sets with warm water, followed by fire goat rolls and then my jelqing. Color is fine now...