Proof. Set a tree on fire, give me faith

runrunrunner

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm about 5 inches x 5. I'm not too keen with portraying the Asian stereotype. Does anyone have any picture proof of growth?

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stereotypes are nothing but stereotypes, so don't let that crap bog you down. You have good starting stats, so if you believe that you got what it takes to tackle PE, the get on board and in time you'll have all the proof you'll ever need right between your legs.

Todger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a caucasian and I have a similar penis size as you do... I'm also not small but average.
To tell you the truth, in the 3 months of PE, I have seen minor results...About 1-1.5mm growth a month.
This is definitely not fast enough to intrigue a complete noobie. However, PE is not a surgery, it is a gym!
It takes time to grow, nothing is instant. Take my example, in a year, I'll be 1,5 cm larger which will move me to 17,5cm BPEL (measured with the ruler pressed against the pubic bone.) And 17,5cm cock is a nice and heavy peace of cock.
So basically, PE works but it is a dedication. If you're not patient enough and you want it "here and now", you're in for an injury.
Buddhist approach is needed in PE. You need to realize that even one tiny millimeter that you gained wasn't there before, and you earned it and you can enjoy it for the rest of your life.
I can't send you before/after pics because you won't see much difference, but the ruler doesn't lie. Check my signature...that's my progress measured every 2 weeks.

Cheers!

Sorry, the entire progress is here!

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As Todger said, PE is a gym. You shouldn't expect size results in a month (although they can happen) as you can't expect to get bigger and ripped in a month when you go to a gym. There are some things you can expect in just a month of PE which are stronger erections and a bigger flaccid. There are a lot of progress log's here on the forum of people who have gained (some a lot) and I think everyone is honest, there is no point in fooling others since we're not selling anything. Since PE is free I think the best thing you can do is try and see for yourself if it works, we'll be here to help you in anything you need. Good luck :)

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
With the next update of The PE Gym, we'll have an easy way to update progress pics -- hopefully this will allow us to get more picture proof out there.