Pretty suprising that Endocrine systems are not related with PE.

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As far as I know, PE is pretty complicated stuff.

It deals not only anatomical structure, but also deals hormone and other kind a systems.

So I thought Endocrine systems are related with PE because it deals with hormone like testosterone.

But at the recent post, I'm pretty suprised that Endocrine Systems are not related with that.

Is that real and why?

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does not have anything to do with hormones.

Natural penis size is determined in mothers belly, and around puberty, due to dht .

What occurs during PE is deformation of the tunica, whether through elongation or widening it. This has nothing to do with hormones.

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does not have anything to do with hormones.

Natural penis size is determined in mothers belly, and around puberty, due to dht .

What occurs during PE is deformation of the tunica, whether through elongation or widening it. This has nothing to do with hormones.
So It means Endocrine systems can not do anything on PE right?

PEispossible

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I feel your reply pretty difficult, but you mean developed equal to adult, right?
Developed meaning body, including penis, is done , grows no more. For some it's thirteen, these males sexually mature faster. For others it's seventeen, second phase of puberty . It's usually a combination of both. I've heard up to twenty five but from understanding ,usually second phase of puberty is when it's done.

Some people fall outside this, and I've known them personally.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
The endocrine system heavily influences penile development and function. Low T during the formative years can lead to many developmental issues. After the formative years, low T can lead to a decline in libido and in serious cases loss of EQ.

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The endocrine system heavily influences penile development and function. Low T during the formative years can lead to many developmental issues. After the formative years, low T can lead to a decline in libido and in serious cases loss of EQ.
Oh then, Will it influences on PE's gain too?

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Developed meaning body, including penis, is done , grows no more. For some it's thirteen, these males sexually mature faster. For others it's seventeen, second phase of puberty . It's usually a combination of both. I've heard up to twenty five but from understanding ,usually second phase of puberty is when it's done.

Some people fall outside this, and I've known them personally.
Well, I'm in 25 now, So My development is done, then!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Oh then, Will it influences on PE's gain too?
Yes, massively so. Having high T/androgens along with accompanying frequent rock-hard erections is optimal for growth.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
As far as I know, PE is pretty complicated stuff.

It deals not only anatomical structure, but also deals hormone and other kind a systems.

So I thought Endocrine systems are related with PE because it deals with hormone like testosterone.

But at the recent post, I'm pretty suprised that Endocrine Systems are not related with that.

Is that real and why?
Do you believe those noodles you were eating had a detrimental effect on your gains?

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you believe those noodles you were eating had a detrimental effect on your gains?
I'm actually, concerning about that.

I recently decided not to eat highly processed food like that, but I already ate a lot of them during entire life.

That's why I'm seriously believing that and concerning about it.

Reactions: Wauwer

PEispossible

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm actually, concerning about that.

I recently decided not to eat highly processed food like that, but I already ate a lot of them during entire life.

That's why I'm seriously believing that and concerning about it.
The only possible thing that could possibly I know of, from years of research into bodybuilding is Soy. In Asia they feed kids Soy milk which can reduce testosterone and raise estrogen, make a male more feminine, if exposed to it for an early age and for a long time, but that be incorrect. Recent research says it doesn't, so the old research may have been incorrect. Soy is fine as an adult, it reduces cholesterol. If youre a natural guy, meaning not taking testosterone and want to be careful limit soy to smaller amounts, but it may not matter for reducing testosterone, raising estrogen. I used to be a natural bodybuilder, competed in a natural organization, before I started testosterone so I was ultra concerned about anything that effects anything hormonal. As a natural guy make sure fats are at least twenty percent or if under, it can reduce testosterone 20-40 %. Even while dieting hard, keep fats up. reduce carbs. For sleep, make sure sleep at 7-9 hours, depending how physically active you are, if your in the gym training hard, youll need more. Lack of sleep , even a couple hours deficit can reduce testosterone levels 30-40 %. Sleep is sooooo important, one of the most important needs of life.

Reactions: mistergeorge

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only possible thing that could possibly I know of, from years of research into bodybuilding is Soy. In Asia they feed kids Soy milk which can reduce testosterone and raise estrogen, make a male more feminine, if exposed to it for an early age and for a long time, but that be incorrect. Recent research says it doesn't, so the old research may have been incorrect. Soy is fine as an adult, it reduces cholesterol. If youre a natural guy, meaning not taking testosterone and want to be careful limit soy to smaller amounts, but it may not matter for reducing testosterone, raising estrogen. I used to be a natural bodybuilder, competed in a natural organization, before I started testosterone so I was ultra concerned about anything that effects anything hormonal. As a natural guy make sure fats are at least twenty percent or if under, it can reduce testosterone 20-40 %. Even while dieting hard, keep fats up. reduce carbs. For sleep, make sure sleep at 7-9 hours, depending how physically active you are, if your in the gym training hard, youll need more. Lack of sleep , even a couple hours deficit can reduce testosterone levels 30-40 %. Sleep is sooooo important, one of the most important needs of life.
Well, I got that your advice clearly,
I'll make sure to do more physical activity and eat enough soys and make health life routines,

And Can I ask you one more question, privately?

PEispossible

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I'm in 25 now, So My development is done, then!
Yes, it is done for the most part. As for the foods you can, sure if your eating too many carbohydrates, sugars, and fats, not enough protein, it can hinder gains by making a fat pad. It can also raise insulin, which high blood sugar, insulin levels are known to dull erections.

Its unfortunate some people are born into bad nutritional habits. That said, if they truly want to , they can make changes, depending how much intelligence they acquire to make them changes, putting in the work of course, and its their choice what they want to do with their body.

What particular EDCs (Endocrine Disruption Chemicals) are you referring to?

I don't think processed foods, and foods causing inflammation, will halt length or girth increases. That said, they are unhealthy and why not practice and do good habits , because later down the road, if one continues the path of eating unhealthy, too many carbs, too much fat, and too little protein , over time they're body will look unhealthy. Furthermore, the same body, has more inflammation because of the excess body fat.

Reactions: mistergeorge

todoki33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, it is done for the most part. As for the foods you can, sure if your eating too many carbohydrates, sugars, and fats, not enough protein, it can hinder gains by making a fat pad. It can also raise insulin, which high blood sugar, insulin levels are known to dull erections.

Its unfortunate some people are born into bad nutritional habits. That said, if they truly want to , they can make changes, depending how much intelligence they acquire to make them changes, putting in the work of course, and its their choice what they want to do with their body.

What particular EDCs (Endocrine Disruption Chemicals) are you referring to?

I don't think processed foods, and foods causing inflammation, will halt length or girth increases. That said, they are unhealthy and why not practice and do good habits , because later down the road, if one continues the path of eating unhealthy, too many carbs, too much fat, and too little protein , over time they're body will look unhealthy. Furthermore, the same body, has more inflammation because of the excess body fat.
Well, I can't be really referring, but It will be Bisphenol-A, which contained in processed and preserved groceries container, and it comes out when they get heated up.

Of course, I used to be into bad eating habits, So I decided and doing to follow the healthy routines,

I exercise more, and eat processed food less, and keep my eating habit from unhealthy groceries.

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I can't be really referring, but It will be Bisphenol-A, which contained in processed and preserved groceries container, and it comes out when they get heated up.

Of course, I used to be into bad eating habits, So I decided and doing to follow the healthy routines,

I exercise more, and eat processed food less, and keep my eating habit from unhealthy groceries.
Also a good idea to store leftovers in tritan or glass containers. Old Tupperware containers had BPA in them.

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well that sounds good idea!

By the way, Will BPA(Bisphenol-A) cause negative effect on PE?
I suspect the effect is negligible but being an estrogen mimicker it’s generally bad for you.