President Biden

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay I'm going to call bs here...The dems sat on debate stages many times ans said gas should be at Europe prices so we would get off it...Lets not act like this wasn't the plan all along....stand by your principals...at least that is respectable...My answer...on every metric biden is a horrible president...This shouldn't be a dem vs repub thing...This is just a fact...Amd if your being honest with yourself...No he is not in charge...he can barely mutter together a cohesive sentence nowadays...

Hating Trump is no excuse to not see what is right in front of your face...

Also, where were gas prices pre pandemic? That is a joke of an argument...

I'm not going to get into a dem vs repub argument as they are both mostly trash..But since everyone wants to retreat to their tribe they will always be able to divide us and get away with disgraceful leadership...
In terms of the election....yes there was fraud...its documented...and no they never proved it would have changed the election...However, what did change the election was the dems colluding with the media to suppress actual news.. The Hunter Biden dirt is real and the significance is that our own president could be compromised and likely is ..Everyone....Time magazine admitted that all the powers that be collided to "fortify" the election...That came straight from them....People all think thats great because it was orange man but this is a very bad stuff for our future guys....Throw out what you think of trump..How would you feel if it was done on behalf of the "other" guy...
Well said! I've often said that Republicans may not be the solution to all our problems, but democrats are definitely the cause.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Many polls indicate that over 75% of the population favor abortion. The Schumer bill had a 23 week max time frame but lacked sufficient checks prior to the procedure. Collins, Murkowski and Manchin say they support abortion rights and have proposed a narrower bill that includes carve-outs for religious or moral objections.
Not sure where you found that stat? The vast majority of Americans disagree with another abortion, especially when when it gets into the 3rd trimester. I just saw a poll that 70% of ALL American women oppose abortion. So polls only reflect the opinion of those who you poll.

Just the other day I watched Janet Yellen suggest that abortion was the choice of all poor women who only wanted to focus on school and career..... what a sad viewpoint! I guess if you don't like something life throws at you, then just abort it. Throw it in the trash like it's worthless.

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Marlon...
In reality, we need to primary many of the repubs...I do believe for the most part we have a uni party with the only thing separating the two is abortion, guns and social justice initiatives ...My analogy goes like this...Who do you deal with first, the man stealing your silver wear or the man burning your house down? I think that says it best...

Reactions: BigO

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Marlon...
In reality, we need to primary many of the repubs...I do believe for the most part we have a uni party with the only thing separating the two is abortion, guns and social justice initiatives ...My analogy goes like this...Who do you deal with first, the man stealing your silver wear or the man burning your house down? I think that says it best...
No doubt there are a lot of re-pubic-cant's that need to go. The list is pretty long. Romney, Cheney, the turtle McConnell, Graham, Collins, Murkowski, Kinzinger..... they're some of the biggest RINO's. This has been the problem with the Repubic-cant's for a long time. The blue blood war hawks like Bush who were never real Constitutional conservatives. Time to clean house!

Rok

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Biden is not connected to the real world. He sat around handing out free money like some kind of deranged santa claus, approved a massive hike to minimum wage, forgave student loans, and then wondered why we have unprecidented inflation. I guess he never took an economic class in school. He could control inflation and fix shortages if he really gave a crap. Finish the pipeline, drill where needed, and become self sufficient on our energy needs. Stop buying oil from other countries. This will lower prices and allow us to live a better life that many died to protect. Stop promoting battery cars which are worse for the environment in the long run and have no feasible infrustructure. Everyone knows the election was ripe with fraud. If you voted for Biden I hope you are happy with the prices you are paying for every purchase you make.

Reactions: Marlon LGHanger

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you voted for Biden you owe me gas money!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Biden is not in charge. Our government is lead by the various factions around him. Anyone with a brain knows how you can bring down the cost of oil. The green faction surrounding him are rabid and I bet they feel that we will get used to paying 5 bucks a gallon and we'll forget by the midterms. If Americans have any brains left the liberals will be slaughtered in the midterms and that will end no fault Joe's reign.

Reactions: akaTrex and BigO

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wish he would snitch on the Clinton's already

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The dems squeaked by in 20 due to a pandemic and pop culture that said orange man bad...If you look closely at the election, bidens win didnt translate to down ballet success..Basically, the suburbs weren't really paying attention...I seriously doubt that will happen in the midterms...They've had two years to find out what has been naked into their kids school curriculum..Gas is through the roof...Inflation will likely continue to get worse...there is a war...On every metric the dems are failing...the culture issues I believe have a shelf life that expired last week..the backlash is coming...

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The majority of the voters realized that Trump was a lying conspiracy theorist and didn’t want to continue backing him. Biden represented a way to avoid his autocratic tyranny and although not the best, he represented the best alternative. Thankfully democracy continued on.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The majority of the voters realized that Trump was a lying conspiracy theorist and didn’t want to continue backing him. Biden represented a way to avoid his autocratic tyranny and although not the best, he represented the best alternative. Thankfully democracy continued on.
I felt that way about Trump, thought he was better than the alternative. Not meant as an argument....meant to point out that when both sides are for the most part, voting for what they believe is the "not as bad as the other guy" type of vote, then we must all realize that we as a nation may be in deep deep chit

Reactions: Johnny D

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Trump did actually lose support among the working class white Americans.

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, Russia, Russia Russia, Steele Dossier, and still waiting for Adam Schiff's irrefutable evidence incriminating Trump. Most recently Hunter's Laptop was the real deal. Add Hillary Clinton personally approved the scheme to peddle phony Trump Russian Collusion information to the media, the bombshell dropped by her own campaign manager, Robby Mook.

P.S. Biden never came out of the Basement. Without a Tele-Prompter he's a Gaffe a Minute. The Alzheimer Dementia Patient President's Handlers won't be able to stop the demise of Biden. I believe he will not finish his term! God Help Us!

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Biden is not connected to the real world. He sat around handing out free money like some kind of deranged santa claus, approved a massive hike to minimum wage, forgave student loans, and then wondered why we have unprecidented inflation. I guess he never took an economic class in school. He could control inflation and fix shortages if he really gave a crap. Finish the pipeline, drill where needed, and become self sufficient on our energy needs. Stop buying oil from other countries. This will lower prices and allow us to live a better life that many died to protect. Stop promoting battery cars which are worse for the environment in the long run and have no feasible infrustructure. Everyone knows the election was ripe with fraud. If you voted for Biden I hope you are happy with the prices you are paying for every purchase you make.
Spot on! I have a neighbor across the street who would vote for a steaming pile of poop :poop: as long as there's a "D" next to it.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I felt that way about Trump, thought he was better than the alternative. Not meant as an argument....meant to point out that when both sides are for the most part, voting for what they believe is the "not as bad as the other guy" type of vote, then we must all realize that we as a nation may be in deep deep chit
The vast majority of people I talk to that disliked Trump was because of his braggadocious personality and his "mean" tweets.
I always reply by saying "it ain't bragging if it's true". Nobody had a problem with Mohammed Ali, it was his shtick. Trump did the same thing to get under the skin of the democrats & the not too bright in the media.

I'll take the town bully over the village idiot anyday!!!

Reactions: akaTrex

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The vast majority of people I talk to that disliked Trump was because of his braggadocious personality and his "mean" tweets.
I always reply by saying "it ain't bragging if it's true". Nobody had a problem with Mohammed Ali, it was his shtick. Trump did the same thing to get under the skin of the democrats & the not too bright in the media.

I'll take the town bully over the village idiot anyday!!!
I'd take Trump over Biden as well.

akaTrex

Well Done !
Reaction score
My Lawn Sign!
I Identify As Non Biden-Ary Small.jpg

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The jury on Tuesday found Michael Sussmann not guilty of making a false statement to the FBI in September 2016 when he said he was not working on behalf of any client, when he brought information alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank., bringing an an end to the three year attempt to manufacture a scandal where there wasn’t one.

akaTrex

Well Done !
Reaction score
Fact: Michael Sussmann claimed he was going to the FBI as a concerned citizen.
Michael Sussmann billed the Hillary Clinton Campaign for his time meeting with the FBI.

Sussman's meeting with the FBI was NOT Recorded in violation of FBI policy. During the Trial, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified that Hillary Clinton herself approved the dissemination of unproven and subsequently debunked information to the media alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank.

The Jury pool from the District of Columbia County, Washington DC, 92.1% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 5.4% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.5% voted Independent. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.