Premature Ejaculation Solutions

Spicoli

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have a really terrible case of PE. I was a virgin until last night. I had sex last night for the first time without a condom. But I only lasted about 5 seconds! Really. I have always had this problem while masturbation too. I would last no more than a minute.

I've been looking online for cures. But I can't figure out which are scams and which aren't. I heard that books are the best way to go. Any suggestions?

wonderboy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey man, don't feel bad..

The 'cure' that most people here would suggest is Kegels.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Kegels and edging combined.

ajmarket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You most likely don't have pe. . . You were a virgin, of course you're gonna cum quickly. You felt a new sensation you've never before felt.

I was dating a girl for over 3 years. . In the begining we were having sex more than twice a day, sometimes 5 times a day

There was a couple of times I went for nearly two hours and also a couple of times that I literally busted as soon as I inserted my penis (usually after a few days of no sex and following some really good head) so obviously since we were in love and together for so long she understood. . We both laughed and tried again after a few minutes.

Its probably a lot harder explaining to some random girl that u usually last longer lol, but don't worry man. You just need to find someone, wheather it be a gf or just someone you have sex with . . Who you can practice with

Reactions: Larger

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good advice! Practice makes perfect. I also agree that kegels will help premature ejaculation.

Jelqasaurus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good advice! Practice makes perfect. I also agree that kegels will help premature ejaculation.

I've been doing kegels and my goal is just to become a MOM. That way I can share as many (hopefully) orgasms as the lady does! I've made some significany progress. Also, it's helped dramatically with my EQ. I woke up from a one (1) hour nap with a missle protruding from my pubis. Awesome.

epsilon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a really terrible case of PE. I was a virgin until last night. I had sex last night for the first time without a condom. But I only lasted about 5 seconds! Really. I have always had this problem while masturbation too. I would last no more than a minute.

I've been looking online for cures. But I can't figure out which are scams and which aren't. I heard that books are the best way to go. Any suggestions?

Just try first Edging and Ballooning. When you stroke subdue and fight the sensation (don't know how I put it in words, that's one of my methods when I see the girl still has a long time to cum and I'm cumming). When you master edging for an hour try it in the real woman.. Listen to the other advice. Lastly believe that you can be cured who knows maybe your just to excited since its your firstime..:D

Larger

Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com

There are several reasons why you didn't last long. The top one is psychological, anxiety or the thought of ejaculating was on your mind. You were probably nervous because you were thinking how you would compare to the others. Also when you are not wearing a condom there is more of a sensation and that will cause you not to last as long either. Condoms help with that.

Things are learned though, and since you trained your penis to last only a minute during masturbation you need to re-educate your penis. It's going to take time, but edging and kegels will help you learn. Also finding a rhythm will help you last longer. If masturbation you find you don't last long, then with a vagina I'm positive the time won't be better.

But as I have said, speaking from first-hand experience, you can change anything you want about yourself, just have to be dedicated.

C.Phantasy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very very Important note about kegels.
Do slowly squezzed ones over a timespan of 5 seconds. Meaning that you should flex your muscle from 0% squezzed to 100% squezzed over a timespan of 5 seconds.
Quick kegels are the main reason people get PreE from Kegels.

irishlanger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
apologies if this seems like a stupid question. what is the difference between edging and ballooning?

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very very Important note about kegels.
Do slowly squezzed ones over a timespan of 5 seconds. Meaning that you should flex your muscle from 0% squezzed to 100% squezzed over a timespan of 5 seconds.
Quick kegels are the main reason people get PreE from Kegels.

But as Remek notes in his book, when you first do kegels you probably can't hold them for more than a second. Over time, with practice and repetition, you get to the point where you can hold a kegel for a number of seconds. So if you are a newbie doing kegels for the first time, don't be surprise if you can't hold the kegel "crunch" for more than a second or two.

misermice

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello folks

I am also a PE victim and virgin too. my question is Where to start ?
Edging or
Ballooning or
Kegels

Well and also please show me where i cant find teh exact procedure to do teh above mentioned three, coz i have searched in thsi forum , i see hundreds os disussions but not the place where i can exactly look a t teh stpe by step description of "How to XXX"

Thank You

gwnhwyvar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was like that, too when I first started actually having intercourse. Came all over a gal's leg once - was I embarassed. Never saw her again but we went to school together and I thought for sure she was gonnna spread that all over the school but she was pretty cool and didn't as far as I know, anyway. But you know women, bet she told some of her girlfriends.

Point is, it could have been worse! hang in there, i think this will pass for you, i really do. it did for me as I got more experience with women.

epsilon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello folks

I am also a PE victim and virgin too. my question is Where to start ?
Edging or
Ballooning or
Kegels

Well and also please show me where i cant find teh exact procedure to do teh above mentioned three, coz i have searched in thsi forum , i see hundreds os disussions but not the place where i can exactly look a t teh stpe by step description of "How to XXX"

Thank You

Do them at the same time, ^^ kegel; every other day.. have a routine, then make your unit balloon as long as you can. I prefer edging than ballooning when it comes to curing ED since it deals more in PONR which is similar to stop and go method which is advice also curing PE. Good luck!!!

horseylik

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
well i think,it is just the number of times you have sex,you keep on getting better.which is last longer and longer..

horseylik

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i still dint figure out the exact way of kegel exercise ..and my major problem is premature ejaculation,i dont last longer,can you please breif me a lil more with this.