pre-modern PE; two examples, a biological history

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My latest research has led me to the story of the Native South Africans. These were tall lean people of a uniquely dark color. They spoke a very bizarre language consisting of series of clicks and clucks, incomprehensible to the Portuguese and Dutch explorers. And they had big penises. Unfortunately for the Native South Africans, disease from European first contact virtually exterminated them. Throughout South Africa, and really all of sub-Saharan Africa, the connection between the click-cluck language and the large penises was sought, with little success. The last man who practiced this form of PE would die from malaria in the 20th century. I hypothesize that there is a connection between your vocal/tounge/throat smooth muscle and your penile smooth muscle, using one can grow the other and vice versa. With the right series of clicks and clucks you can grow your penis, perhaps even more rapidly than manual work like edging.

The great wall of China was built to keep out the Huns. The Huns were savage horse people. They rode horses their whole lives and had horse dicks. They were taught in boyhood to practice the jelq. The point I want to bring up here (and could probably help a lot of people on this board) was that the entire practice revolved around the warm washcloth. From boiling the water in their field tent to having the women knit washcloths, the practice was nothing without the hot towel for warm up and warm down.

theGOAT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No, You cant grow your penis with clicks and clucks language.Just no.

Swimbarracuda

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
My latest research has led me to the story of the Native South Africans. These were tall lean people of a uniquely dark color. They spoke a very bizarre language consisting of series of clicks and clucks, incomprehensible to the Portuguese and Dutch explorers. And they had big penises. Unfortunately for the Native South Africans, disease from European first contact virtually exterminated them. Throughout South Africa, and really all of sub-Saharan Africa, the connection between the click-cluck language and the large penises was sought, with little success. The last man who practiced this form of PE would die from malaria in the 20th century. I hypothesize that there is a connection between your vocal/tounge/throat smooth muscle and your penile smooth muscle, using one can grow the other and vice versa. With the right series of clicks and clucks you can grow your penis, perhaps even more rapidly than manual work like edging.

The great wall of China was built to keep out the Huns. The Huns were savage horse people. They rode horses their whole lives and had horse dicks. They were taught in boyhood to practice the jelq. The point I want to bring up here (and could probably help a lot of people on this board) was that the entire practice revolved around the warm washcloth. From boiling the water in their field tent to having the women knit washcloths, the practice was nothing without the hot towel for warm up and warm down.

Not to be rude.....but this kind of seems like a trolling post. I don't understand how you would even connect this "clicks and clucks" with penis enlargement...........there is literally no correlation whatsoever.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not to be rude.....but this kind of seems like a trolling post. I don't understand how you would even connect this "clicks and clucks" with penis enlargement...........there is literally no correlation whatsoever.

have you ever heard an involuntary guttural noise come from your throat when you have made your penis bigger (gains)? Think about it. Im not studied in the anatomy but I believe there is a connection between the involuntary guttural noise and your penis growing. What this practice acts on is making more of that guttural noise by hard-to-describe contractions of the roof of your mouth, which, after rest, grows your penis. Now I knew this might be seen as a joke by some but I am dead serious about this method.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ahh ha . ok then let us know how it goes .

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I will be starting a clucking log on this thread, after a one-week rest from my manual work. Flaccid length and girth will be measured. Clucking days and the bouts of clucking will be recorded, as will rest days. Pi's like wet dreams will be recorded. Besides measuring i will not touch my penis.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The clicking and clucking South Africans allegedly just happened to have long penises due to genetics. It wasn’t the clicking and clucking that generated the long penises.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the involuntary guttural noise during times of penile gains?

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 1-2. Initial flaccid measurements: 4.5" girth, 3.875" length. I will be clucking when I feel horny, rather than having fixed sessions of clucking, but prolonged sessions may arise. A couple months I will measure again.

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your logic is faulty and evidence is missing. Is another thread where you're looking for attention?

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im reporting my first PI, I urinated last night and I had the visual cue that my penis looked bigger. I have not had a wet dream yet but I predict they will start cumming as they certainly did last year when I was experimenting with this method. I am also working on 'stealth clucking' so I can cluck when and where I feel the urge. A quality cluck is a fairly loud episode. I am also taking a lot of vitamin C.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have had 3 wet dreams. Going to start kegeling more as well, every urination kegels. I gave up on stealth clucking its pretty weird.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im reporting that my gums are bleeding. Im going to rest then measure. It may be that my d will get so big that the skin will stretch and rip.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Measurement: flacid length 4". flaccid girth 4.75".

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I may have found the ideal supplement for this method. African red rooibos tea. It is harvested and grown only in a small mountainous region in South Africa, and I hypothesize that the natives who practiced the cluck and the click-cluck language drank this tea. While hydration and having a moist mouth are key for this practice, rooibos has other dental benefits and may even prevent caries. The African clucking practice is not dead knowledge and I hope others don't write all this off as a joke. The last shaman can live through me and my ramblings on this board.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im entering the final phase of this experiment. Clucking when horny. Have not touched my penis. I will measure one more time, then draw conclusions and discuss.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mesurement today is same as 3/13.

djmotion

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the involuntary guttural noise during times of penile gains?

No, Africans are known to have a slightly bigger average penis size even now and they don't do this clicking and clucking noise. The mouth isn't connected to the penis and even if it was the clicking noise comes from the tongue against the roof of the mouth and is external so the noise has nothing to do with it. All that would happen internally is you get vibrations going down your throat and voice box.