• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Pre-E on knees/standing

Myt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Seems that when I masturbate in a laying position I am in full control and can last as long as I want. Easily achieving solid EQ and lasting time. However, once I stand up I start to lose my erection and feel the urge to ejaculate almost instantly. It's almost as if i'm being forced to ejaculate if that makes sense. Same happens when I am on my knees. I have trouble maintaining erections and my urge to ejaculate increases significantly. I've been trying hindi squats, rks and certain yoga stretches as well. I'm wondering if my PF is too weak to maintain erection, too tight to allow proper blood flow, or something else.

Wondering if anyone has any ideas/advice

Thanks

Anthony Gerio N

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Seems that when I masturbate in a laying position I am in full control and can last as long as I want. Easily achieving solid EQ and lasting time. However, once I stand up I start to lose my erection and feel the urge to ejaculate almost instantly. It's almost as if i'm being forced to ejaculate if that makes sense. Same happens when I am on my knees. I have trouble maintaining erections and my urge to ejaculate increases significantly. I've been trying hindi squats, rks and certain yoga stretches as well. I'm wondering if my PF is too weak to maintain erection, too tight to allow proper blood flow, or something else.

Wondering if anyone has any ideas/advice

Thanks

Had that, doggy style was the hardest position. Keep training RKs, and add ab workout in addition to your glute workout. you may also suffer from weak hip flexor or Psoas, it's beneficial to train them anyway. My guess is that situation happens due to weakness or inbalance in the core, you can not maintain your weight with the help of other muscles and your PF comes to their aid, thus you can not maintain a relaxed PF. A tight PF can cause significant problems in keeping the erection as well.
A good suggestion is to start using a standing desk as well if you work and sit for long periods, it really help to eradicate many issues in time.