Possible injury, please help

YuePE

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey guys, long-time reader, first-time poster really freaking out.

I haven't been doing much PE, I did the beginner 90-day routine like six months ago, but lost the motivation to continue because of some personal life stuff.

I think I got a sexual injury. My gf and I had sex for about an hour and a half, and she's quite tight, so there was already a lot of blood packed into my penis. She finished me with a handjob that was definitely excessively firm-gripped, a little painful during ejaculation but I didn't think much of it. There was no immediate pain or anything weird.

When I got home an hour later, I got some food, still didn't notice anything wrong, then after about twenty minutes I went to pee. There is significant shrinkage (like 50% of my overall length), the sides of the shaft feel hard, and there's some kind of raised hard lumps under (or IN?) the veins at the top of the head (uncircumcised).

My penis is a little sore, like, enough to know that it was squeezed quite hard, but nothing too bad. On a scale of 1 to 10 it's like a 2. No issues during urination, I can still stretch it, bend it (even though the sides feel hard I can bend it gently to either side) and things feel generally normal, although I haven't tried to get an erection so I don't know what might happen there.

Does anyone know what this might be? I'm thinking the bumps might be a lymphocele? The shrinkage and hard sides have me worried that this could be hard flaccid though, so I'm generally pretty anxious right now. I also don't have insurance so I'd like to avoid seeing a urologist if at all possible - do you guys think this is serious or something that will get better with rest?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I'd just let some rest & recuperation occur. Sounds like a rather strenuous occasion with the gf.

YuePE

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'd just let some rest & recuperation occur. Sounds like a rather strenuous occasion with the gf.

Thank you so much for the response. We've done it strenuously like that before though, I've never noticed anything like this after. After some sleep it's definitely better - less sore, the lump on top has gone down a bit. Still noticeably shrunken with a shriveled look to the foreskin, like after swimming. And the sides are still harder than I'm used to them feeling - so I'm still pretty worried about hard flaccid being an issue here.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
More rest. Tell her to not murder your dick.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Sounds like it is overworked and needs rest.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Bro spam your garbage elsewhere. K thanks.

Reactions: BigO

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
What spam, I don't see anything :)

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score