• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Possible injury, help please

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 days ago (wednesday) i did my routine which is: 10 min warmup, stretch all directions except down, 50 slow jelqs(grip is as light as it can be while still moving blood), 10 minute bathmate moderate pressure semi erect. no problems other than a bit too much pressure in the beginning of the pump, but i lowered it instantly, felt fine after. next day i dont do PE, because i was busy doing something else, however i masturbated at night before sleep, still nothing out of the ordinary all day. however today when starting my jelqing session and at like the 3rd jelq i felt this pinching pain/feeling just below the head on the right side. i've had the same exact feeling the same exact spot on more than 1 or 2 occasions, but i could never figure out where it came from. the pain is ONLY when im jelqing, however since im jelqing with such light grip and never with a high erection level i just cant understand how that can be the cause of the injury. the pain usually goes away after 2-3 days of rest.

things to notice:
- had the same pain same spot before
- im currently on the 4th week into my conditioning routine, however ive done pe for around 10 months on and off before, came back from 6 weeek deconditiong break
- 5 days on 2 days off schedule
- erections are 10/10
- no, or weak morning wood last 2 days. when im not training its pretty strong, every morning. when i am its usually weak to normal
- pain only occurs when jelqing and if i remember correctly sometimes doing masturbation, the pain feels pinching, so probably too much pressure is being applied on nerves around that area, but why always the same spot?

ive done similar routines where i also had the pain, a routine pretty much just like my current one(but with 2 days on 1 day off), a routine with 3x5 bathmate with jelq in between (schedule same as before) and then ive had routines where i didnt have the pain at all, where i would just do warmup ->20 minutes bathmate -> 50 jelq, 5-6 days on 1-2 days off schedule.
so my theory is that the pain either comes from too much jelqing, too much pressure or somehow both combined

im not freaking out or anything, but i just want to know how to prevent this. my goals in PE is 1 inch girth gain and then whatever length i can get until reaching that point. all help is appreciated as well as suggestions for routines and other girth exercises. im resting until monday to see if the pain is gone

Last edited:

Deltashock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why you mix so much stuff when you can gain big by only jelquing , did you know that 5-10 mins of jelq is enough to stress your penis , we are not training a leg or an arm this is a small portion of our body.
Let me know what you think

BigKnob

Well Done !
Reaction score
Why you mix so much stuff when you can gain big by only jelquing , did you know that 5-10 mins of jelq is enough to stress your penis , we are not training a leg or an arm this is a small portion of our body.
Let me know what you think
i tried jelging only with no results before, and i dont think 5-10 mins of jelq is enough unless you are a beginner

Deltashock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Even with two years in your belt you still gain with jelquing , as i said we dont need that much stress since we working a small section of our body , you can do leg work for 30 mins , but try to jelq 30mins non stop , you will get a blood clot soon , jelquing is underrated and shouldnt by any means.

BigKnob

Well Done !
Reaction score
jelqing for 30 minutes is not the same as doing 50 jelqs, you wont keep gaining without progressive overload, just as which regular training. eventually you will work your way up to 30 minutes of jelq in order to continue growth. i also think gains from jelqing will stop at some point, and then you have to move onto something more intense. good for you if you can gain from doing 10 minutes jelq, but that wont help me.

BigKnob

Well Done !
Reaction score
ive never gained so much so fast, i really want to continue with this program WHAT TO DO??