Please help, I'm concerned

tim-li

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi guys, 3 weeks ago or a little more i shaved my pubic area with a razor and they were some spots like if they were dry and you can distinguish them from normal skin texture and color, now after 3 weeks pubic hair has grown and those spots are red and not itchy by the way
What is that and how i can fix it?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hi guys, 3 weeks ago or a little more i shaved my pubic area with a razor and they were some spots like if they were dry and you can distinguish them from normal skin texture and color, now after 3 weeks pubic hair has grown and those spots are red and not itchy by the way
What is that and how i can fix it?

Welcome to the forum!

This sounds like irritation- though itching would be a part of it.

Perhaps you scraped the skin while shaving? Even then, the issue should have dissipated by now.

tim-li

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

This sounds like irritation- though itching would be a part of it.

Perhaps you scraped the skin while shaving? Even then, the issue should have dissipated by now.
Thank you Big Al for your concern, when you mentioned it I searched some pics on the net and it matches my case, I think I scraped my skin didn't give it rest and 2 weeks after I shaved again, please how can I alleviate razor burns?

kenj1947

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Getting into a routine may help. I've shaved my balls and manscaped many years. I had some of the problems you mentioned but they went away when I developed a routine. I shave 2 or 3 or 4 times a week when I shower just to keep it clean. It takes only a couple of minutes and it's quick since the pubes haven't grown out. Take care.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use the Body Groomer by Norelco. Battery operated and can be used in the shower. Cost about $20 + or -. No issues.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thank you Big Al for your concern, when you mentioned it I searched some pics on the net and it matches my case, I think I scraped my skin didn't give it rest and 2 weeks after I shaved again, please how can I alleviate razor burns?

Glad to help!

Cool compresses and warm baths may help. You can also apply ointments or mixtures specific to these types of issues. Coconut oil, aloe vera, and even oatmeal are all good for this.