• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Planning on Starting PE Very Soon

88Keys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So this is what I'm thinking my plan will be:

Warm Up - 10 minutes
Penis Stretches - Left, right, out, up, down
Regular Kegels - 3 sets of 15
100 Jelqs - 75 left arm, 25 right (I have an extremely slight curve to the right that I'd like to fix)
50 Reverse Jelqs - to help with base girth (slight baseball bat effect)
30-45 Minute Edge - To achieve maximum results and last longer in bed. (I'm also considering adding clamping while edging to help with girth)
Warm Down

Off days will consist of penis stretches, hindi squats, and reverse kegels.

What do you guys think of this plan? Opinions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-88Keys

Last edited:

duude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey 88Keys!:)
Although I am definitely not the most experienced of PEers I believe that a safe, slow-progressing and simple routine is ideal for beginners (such as me). You do have quite a well thought-out plan there but I do recommend not to rush too many things. Take it slow, see what works and what doesn't and build from there. Just my opinion..ofcourse I may be proven wrong!:)

88Keys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you sir

88Keys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
duude, I appreciate the input. I've been on and off jelqing and doing all sorts of PE for about 2 years now. I believe I should be okay with this workout. If not, I'll definitely take your advice and listen to my PI's. I'm glad youre seeing gains!!!

88Keys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thoughts on this routine?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
...and listen to my PI's.

Nailed it! YOU want to base your routine off of YOUR PI's and goals. Just because 10,000 jelqs a day is good for me it could be brutal for you.. never base your progress against someone elses. Same goes with reps and/or intensity or exercises, because everyone does things differently, to an extent of some sort.

The secret is knowing which exercises do what, and listening to your ding dong.

:mosking:

88Keys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Appreciate the response Jay. Your progress log is very inspiring. I think I'm going to try out the routine tonight and see how I'm feeling.

88Keys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I ended up not starting the routine. I edged for almost an hour instead lol I'm getting solid gains by just that honestly. I went from 7x4.75 to 7.2x5.0 in about 2 weeks. I added clamping and edging has been around 35-45 minutes. CRAZY