pictures before and after?

Gulzar

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi

I see this forum is filled with success stories, but hours of googling didn't reveal a single before and after photo.

Can anyone share his success (privately)?
Can anyone link to some before and after gallery?

This will be a giant motivation boost for me (and anyone else)

Thanks!

BBG10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE works ma man. Everyone is skeptic until they try it themselves. Do you think all these people are bullshitting without incentives just to waste your time, these are grown ass men with responsibilities. No one needs to prove anyone about their gains everyone can try it and reap the benefits themselves. I urge you to give it a try for only 3 months of what could be a life changing work on yourself and judge it yourself at the end

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can overtrain my dick and make my flaccid be like a little pea ( before pic) and then I can leave it alone for 3 days to recover and gain its original flaccid size and do 10 mins of jelging and make my flaccid like a huge bazuka ( after pic ). + 3 inch length/+1,5inch girth.

I can get erect 80%(on purpuse) and take a pic ( before pic) and then do 15 mins pumping and wear a cock ring and go 100% erect and take a pic ( after pic).+0,5 inch length/+1 inch girth.

You see how easy someone can manipulate pics. Now imagine also taking the pics from different angles.
So don t look for proofs... just work out your dick.

Last edited:

Gulzar

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The fact that there are exactly 0 pictures is strange in my opinion.
I would try for 3 months just to see, thing is I already did that, and got injured.
If I set myself up for risks, I want the reward in front of my eyes.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Last edited:

Boricua

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I remember that on that thread (or maybe a similar one because I can't find it now) someone posted links that he found of picture proof on Pegym. I clearly remember that he wrote that it took him less than a second, but instead of searching on Google he used the search tool of Pegym. You may try that.

Having said that I have gained 1/4" (it may not seem like much but I'm working on it) and I don't have a "before" picture and don't plan to take any. Don't let the lack of pictures be a dissuasive to try this. You will be glad when you start seeing results. Good luck!

Boricua

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I remember that on that thread (or maybe a similar one because I can't find it now) someone posted links that he found of picture proof on Pegym. I clearly remember that he wrote that it took him less than a second, but instead of searching on Google he used the search tool of Pegym. You may try that.

Having said that I have gained 1/4" (it may not seem like much but I'm working on it) and I don't have a "before" picture and don't plan to take any. Don't let the lack of pictures be a dissuasive to try this. You will be glad when you start seeing results. Good luck!

This is the thread I was talking about (it wasn't less than a second, it was less than a minute).

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginn...fore-committing-considerable-time-energy.html

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Look there are any number of photos if you honestly look .
That said I find this kind of thread tiresome photo mean nothing in the real world anyway .

The only real proof is developing a bigger dick by doing it .

cloudstrife1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Look my sig it working bro trust me. U only need to find what works for you