• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Phalloson Forte or Phallogauge?

Vitex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been saving up money to get the Phalloson Forte because I really need something as bulge-free as possible. I've tried most of the usual rod-based extenders, and while effective, it seems as though no matter how downward between my legs I set it, that damn comfort sleeve still gives a highly noticeable "point" in my pants. I know the best cure to that is to not care what people think, but the unfortunate aspect is that I do. I could also just not use the comfort sleeve, but that would hurt like hell.

Now I just discovered the Phallogauge, which looks like a lower quality version of the Phallosan Forte, but still has the required tools to be effective (I think?). It's also among the cheapest of all extenders out there. And if I learned anything from buying products online, it's that price literally means nothing. I used to think the pricier, the more effective, which is really just not true for the most part. One of the biggest marketing lies out there.

I thought best if I just ask some of the professionals here as the feedback on this forum way more valid than just endlessly Google searching which one is better.

Last edited:

Lechrs1

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score