Phallosan Forte Plus Connector

dsteven12

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey all, I've tried contacting phallosan, but they are extremely slow to respond.

I was wondering if anyone had any information as to where to buy the green connector that connects the shell to the Phallosan Forte Plus.

When I received a response from Phallosan, they thought I was originally talked about the Phallosan Vacuum Pump.

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have one laying around.

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah you will be lucky to get a response. My experience they just pretend to not understand the problem or what you are looking for and then they just stop replying entirely.

Even if you are telling them that you don't want anything for free you want to BUY a replacement. *facepalm* Horrible customer service team.

I personally haven't seen a place to buy just that piece unfornately. :( hope someone else knows!

dsteven12

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
That's pretty much how they came back to me Accidental. They used to reply much faster, I wonder what's happened to them since.

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's pretty much how they came back to me Accidental. They used to reply much faster, I wonder what's happened to them since.

Yes it is definitely lame. They actually responded to me various times asking for pictures of my problem and I had already attached pics to the first email. I even got them on the phone and they told me if I would email pics they would be more than happy to help.

After that time I have never heard from them again.

Its really said because they come off as like the most offical medical device with studies and all that, even have an app. but they are in my opinion just overpriced especially with how their customer service is. There are cheaper options that actually provide support. Oh well.