• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Phallosan Forte Beginner Questions

Maverick093

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a complete beginner in PE. After spending months lurking on this forum and reading as much as I can about PE I think I'm finally ready to start my journey. This would be my first post ever for which I was hesitant due to the possibility of the dreaded 'It's already been posted elsewhere you should search the forums'
I did do a bunch of searching before posting this but I found a lot of the information to be a few years old (maybe there have been new discoveries since) or not there, so here goes.

So I have bought a Phallosan Forte which arrived recently. I have yet to open the plastic wrapping on the box as it is expensive so I would like to try and get it right the first time especially after reading all the issues related to it. Here are my questions.

1. I read that talcum powder should help prevent the breakage of the condom sleeves. But should I put the talcum powder on the outside of the sleeve (touching the device) or the inside (touching my penis)?
  2. Any better methods of handling the sleeves to prevent them breaking?
  3. What would be a good replacement sleeve to order and have handy?
  4. I know I can wear it in your sleep, but what about night erections?
  5. Does it stop erections? And is it bad for your penile health?
  6. What about if you roll around in your sleep or end up on your stomach?
  7. Can I do a PE routine while doing this? I'm thinking of the JP90 routine two days on and one day off.
  8. Does it improve erection quality?
  9. Should I wear it everyday or take rest days? Especially if I'm doing a PE routine with it?
  10. Should I wear it the whole 10 hours at a stretch or do it in increments?
  11. Are there any other good practices I should implement?

Thanks in advance everyone!

pudendal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't use the phallosan sleeves. When I started with them, I had problems with loss of suction exacerbated by using baby powder. I guess sleeve breakage is less of an issue with the new generation of sleeves than when I got mine but can still happen. I think you'll be happier if you get an alternative silicone sleeve. It can be a little uncomfortable to get an erection while wearing the phallosan but not bad. I find using the phallosan improves my generally erection quality, especially when I wake up in the morning. I can only wear the device for the first couple hours of my sleep and then wake up wanting to take it off. It's easy to sleep on the side opposite from the bell, and possible to sleep on your stomach, but not ideal. I don't do any manual exercises because I didn't have any success with them when I first started and I don't have time in my schedule now, but other users suggest that it might accelerate gains. I don't intentionally take rest days. Unless something comes up, I wear the device every day as often as I can. The phallosan's vacuum attachment system increases comfort, but it comes with its own challenges. I have had consistent skin issues that sometimes limit my hours. When home alone, I like to occasionally mix in hours with my old traditional noose extender or to use an adapter I made to attach the phallosan vacuum bell to my rod-extender base. You'll want to gradually increase your number of hours daily to allow time to acclimate to the vacuum. Good luck!

Last edited: