PF no results after a long year

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like heat(water, rice sock, heat pad, IR light) and bundled stretching will be helpful, hanging too. You have built up a tolerance for that one exercise, change up the routine and you should see results. Even pumping to help with expansion should help. Best of luck , keep us updated on your progress.

Reactions: nobull85

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks a lot, i will try it for a couple of months and see were it takes me.. 😊 wish me luck/growth
Good luck, and please keep us posted.

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there a consensus on how long going without gains before you should make a change?

Kickstand42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion maybe but I think stretching intensity is as important as time and people are probably putting too much emphasis on time.

Not saying rip your dick off but I think about it like if I was trying to get flexible enough to touch my toes. I can sit on the floor barely reaching for my toes never feel any stretch and not see any improvement even if I spend 5 hours a day at it, if I reach forward as much as I possibly can ignoring pain then I’m going to tear some sh*t, and if I find the happy medium stretch zone but only hold it for 2s a day I’m not going to see an improvement.

General recommended stretch time is holding the stretched position 30-45s 4-5x a day 3 to 4 days a week to improve flexibility. Diminishing returns to do more.

Obviously dicks aren’t hamstrings but personally I think the anatomy looks more like a hamstring than an ear lobe (which is purely a time, small incremental expansion deal)

Point being the Phallosan tension might be too low. Shorten the duration if you up the intensity.

Reactions: nobull85 and Big Al

Gainmax

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys. I ordered some spare parts from Phallosan's website. I have to tell you that the tension clip with the springs in it and the band color is not accurate at all! There's significant difference between the three clips I have (even though they are the same model) and the worst part is that the difference is 0.5-1kg depending on the band color. Could this be the reason why some users don't get any results?