PF no results after a long year

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its been a long year and about 3,000 hours of stretching

Phallosan is very convenient to use over night. I found that tying the strap to the bottom of the bed is the solution.

Even though I use it 8-10 hr a day it gave me an absolut 0 result not in length nor in girth.

Im desperate for results and jelqing is not an option for me.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
I'll appreciate your good advice coming from true experience.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Have you tried manual stretches- either on their own or in conjunction with the extender?

Did you work up in tension while using the PF?

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Penis warm enough?
Did you put enough tension on?

What I just recently started doing is when I have a quick circulation break from about an hour and a half session. I manually stretch for 5 mins quite hard. Have a pee. Shake it around then put it back on. With more pressure and bars further out.

Don't know if this will pay off but will see. Just an idea.

Reactions: nobull85

fantasist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hanging! 7+ kg on your junk, 4x20min. per day. No rest. U need more than 10+hours per week. That's the only way u may see results. I belive that, cuz i'm doing 5kg , 2x20 per day and no results for 3+ months.

Igigi

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tying the strap to the bottom of the bed sounds very vague and inaccurate. How do you keep a constant tension throughout the night? How do you know how much tension you are applying in the first place? There is no way to measure and quantify the exercise that way. In fact, chances are over night you unconsciously move your body toward the bottom of the bed to release that tension. Is a natural reaction of the body.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tying the strap to the bottom of the bed sounds very vague and inaccurate. How do you keep a constant tension throughout the night? How do you know how much tension you are applying in the first place? There is no way to measure and quantify the exercise that way. In fact, chances are over night you unconsciously move your body toward the bottom of the bed to release that tension. Is a natural reaction of the body.
I agree with all of this.
You cant control the amount of tension, or circulation in your dick while sleeping. If you dont have enough tension, its basically just holding your dick out without stretching anything. The recommended tension is 1200g all the time. I use my extender for 6 hours a day atleast and finish with 30min pump, started extending in august, added pump this month. Im a hardgainer so i measure in intervals of 6 months, last year it took 1 year of pumping 1 hour(high pressure) a day 5 days a week to gain ~1 cm in MEG(before this i did 20min a day with bm for 9 months without any gains). Since implementing pump with extender it looks noticeable bigger, both girth and lengthwise and im looking forward to measure in a few months.
I think the optimal routine for gaining your first inches/cm is combining pump and extender. Then advance with hanging

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you tried manual stretches- either on their own or in conjunction with the extender?

Did you work up in tension while using i used to listen to their advice for not

Did you work up in tension while using the PF?
For several monthes i only used their traffic light system going for green/yellow area.. for the past 4-5 monthes i exceeded for max tension (red or more) to actually feel somthing is pulling.. for now even with that nothing happens.. some change appears on size when its not eract but eract remain the same.. exactly the same..
I use it during night mostly.. found a way to tie it to the bed.. up or downwards.. so that the tension goes directly to the shaft and doesnt go towards the belly.. 8-10 hr a day..
Nothingness
:(

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well.. thats true in theory.. but if you start with high tension and wake up in same tension you probably got it right or at least enough of it.. it is way better the going through the day when its on the side feeling no fatigue at all..

Anyways i tried day stratching the first 3 monthes with no results as well..
It doesnt change the outcome of things..

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with all of this.
You cant control the amount of tension, or circulation in your dick while sleeping. If you dont have enough tension, its basically just holding your dick out without stretching anything. The recommended tension is 1200g all the time. I use my extender for 6 hours a day atleast and finish with 30min pump, started extending in august, added pump this month. Im a hardgainer so i measure in intervals of 6 months, last year it took 1 year of pumping 1 hour(high pressure) a day 5 days a week to gain ~1 cm in MEG(before this i did 20min a day with bm for 9 months without any gains). Since implementing pump with extender it looks noticeable bigger, both girth and lengthwise and im looking forward to measure in a few months.
I think the optimal routine for gaining your first inches/cm is combining pump and extender. Then advance with hanging
Thank you for sharing results that at least sound real.. 1 cm per year is somthing i can buy. I have and use bm somtimes.. not regularly.. 20 min or so each time with no rest.. because this is only how it feels right..
But did you get actual bpel gains? Like, noticeable gains?

Gainmax

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well.. thats true in theory.. but if you start with high tension and wake up in same tension you probably got it right or at least enough of it.. it is way better the going through the day when its on the side feeling no fatigue at all..

Anyways i tried day stratching the first 3 monthes with no results as well..
It doesnt change the outcome of things..
You can add more pulling force by adding more torque if you make the foam ring diameter bigger. Try a sock or smth similar wound around the foam ring. I started to get results when moved to the red tension. You can also get even more results when wearing the Plus addition.

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey nobull85,

measure your bpfsl and your bpel with a straigth ruler. You want to be stretched inside the extender over your bpel (as close as possible to your bpfsl) otherwise you won't see any length results. This works for noose/strap and vacuum extending. The goal is to extend as hard as possible while being able to tolerate it for 1 hour.

Phallosan Forte is an all day stretcher and is very weak compared to a static or rod extender.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Nobull85,

You may benefit from a different form of training where the focus is on intensity (force)- as opposed to volume (time). EQ improvement should also be a factor in your development.

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can add more pulling force by adding more torque if you make the foam ring diameter bigger. Try a sock or smth similar wound around the foam ring. I started to get results when moved to the red tension. You can also get even more results when wearing the Plus addition.
Thanks, i will try simply pulling harder for as long as i can.. 👀 were it goes and hope for the bedt.. will update in a couple of months..

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nobull85,

You may benefit from a different form of training where the focus is on intensity (force)- as opposed to volume (time). EQ improvement should also be a factor in your development.
Thanks a lot, i will try it for a couple of months and see were it takes me.. 😊 wish me luck/growth

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well i have the plus and i cant realy tollarate it for more than an hour or so.. i am usind pf in the red zone for several months.. i asked for PF help desk for advice and its quite obvious non of them ever used it to give any advice.. that is if you manage to get a non robotic reply from them.. anyways i understand this is a process to take and takes time.. i just realy hope to see any progress that will give me a push.. a year with no results is bad for the soul 😞

Gainmax

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well i have the plus and i cant realy tollarate it for more than an hour or so.. i am usind pf in the red zone for several months.. i asked for PF help desk for advice and its quite obvious non of them ever used it to give any advice.. that is if you manage to get a non robotic reply from them.. anyways i understand this is a process to take and takes time.. i just realy hope to see any progress that will give me a push.. a year with no results is bad for the soul 😞
Do you feel pain while wearing the Plus version? I had pain caused by that white ring holding the rods so I switched it to the Male Edge rod holder. The male edge rod holder is bigger and you can insert testicles through it as well --> less tension for skin.

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Time to try new stretches. Maybe tunica tugs or bundled?

Reactions: BigO and nobull85

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you feel pain while wearing the Plus version? I had pain caused by that white ring holding the rods so I switched it to the Male Edge rod holder. The male edge rod holder is bigger and you can insert testicles through it as well --> less tension for skin.
Didnt know you can do that.. mobility is very limited with the plus.. you need to stay mostly still especially if you start with average or above avarage length.. :/

Reactions: Gainmax

Gainmax

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Didnt know you can do that.. mobility is very limited with the plus.. you need to stay mostly still especially if you start with average or above avarage length.. :/
You could try this mod to make Plus usage pain free. You can easily put the medium bell through this ring so there's no need to remove Phallosan when switching between setups.

I'm actually looking for even bigger replacement to the Male Edge rod holder. Or I could cut the ring into U-shape.

Last edited:

nobull85

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
You could try this mod to make Plus usage pain free. You can easily put the medium bell through this ring so there's no need to remove Phallosan when switching between setups.

I'm actually looking for even bigger replacement to the Male Edge rod holder. Or I could cut the ring into U-shape.

View attachment 3261242
🫨😵😲😲