PenisMaster Fitting Question

TallMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello again all, I hope you're having a great weekend.

My question today is on proper fitting for the PenisMaster, or similar devices. I received my PenisMaster today (early, yay!). I have a little longer to go in the newbie conditioning program, so I'm not looking to start a PM routine just yet, but just as I did with my BIB Hanger I am playing around with it so I'll be ready to go when the time coimes.

Okay, so I'm using the gauze wrap, and mounting the PM, and I'm getting the infamous 'cold glans'. My question is, is there any way to use this without cutting off circulation to the glans? I know JP mentioned in some other post that tissue starts to die after 20 minutes, but I also know that others use the PM for hours at a time. So, when the time comes I'd like to use it thoughout the day, but not at the risk of my penile health. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks as always,

Tall Man

DJG

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yes, I know what you are talkin about.
I also have the penismaster, and have been using it religiously for about a month now.
I typically use it while I am at work so I can kill two birds with one stone, but I also find it dangerous due to slipping.
After one month, I am at full extension, and ready for the extension rods. YAY.
however...
I do notice that most times I use it, I do get cold glans...
so once an hour, I go to the bath room, take it off, do a couple quick shakes and a massage to get the blood moving again, then re-attach.

JoeJoe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How much would you say you have gained from the penismaster?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hello again all, I hope you're having a great weekend.

My question today is on proper fitting for the PenisMaster, or similar devices. I received my PenisMaster today (early, yay!). I have a little longer to go in the newbie conditioning program, so I'm not looking to start a PM routine just yet, but just as I did with my BIB Hanger I am playing around with it so I'll be ready to go when the time coimes.

Okay, so I'm using the gauze wrap, and mounting the PM, and I'm getting the infamous 'cold glans'. My question is, is there any way to use this without cutting off circulation to the glans? I know JP mentioned in some other post that tissue starts to die after 20 minutes, but I also know that others use the PM for hours at a time. So, when the time comes I'd like to use it thoughout the day, but not at the risk of my penile health. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks as always,

Tall Man

Make sure you wrap the gauze down the shaft a couple of inches or so, then pull out on the glans and wrap back up so that no skin is exposed behind the glans. Loosen up a notch on the comfort band and back off on the tension.
Most common problem wearing the PM is; too tight on the strap or too much tension.
Too tight causes coldness and loss of circulation, close attention must be paid to this. Too loose or too much tension, causes the strap to slip over the glans. Make sure that you only add enough tension rods to get a mild stretch. You can increase the tension by the adjusting screws to get a comfortable stretch without slippage.