Penis Size Perspective - Discussion Thread

Merrell Weathers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think, therefore I am.

Often times I have trouble reaching maximum erectile volume in order to test my true maximum volume. Luckily, I found this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merrell Weathers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Often times I have trouble reaching maximum erectile volume in order to test my true maximum volume. Luckily, I found this forum.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

olaf8484

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Where did you get that informations about top selling dildos
When i google it says best selling dildos are like about 7 inches..

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score

I don’t know how they came up with their data (link at start of thread). Another study of best-selling dildo size done by a well-respect team of doctors (as a guide for penis revision surgery) came up with an average of 6.7” insertable length and 5” girth.

My gf wanted a dildo that was about the size of mine for use when I was out of town. I found one that was really close to my size and ordered it. Just like the article at the beginning of this thread said, I thought the dildo looked WAY bigger than my cock. But they both measured the same length and max girth, and mine was girthier past mid-point (not tapered a bit like the dildo). Go figure.

Last edited:

MulejuiceMcQuaid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

That sounds about right IMO, but insertable length ends up being smaller since they include fake testicles or suction cups in the overall length.

olaf8484

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah thats true , but if you measure your penis with BPEL .. you cant insert that inch - which you got from BPEL of penis either..
So isnt BPEL measurments unnecessary when you cant even use that extra inch from BPEL in real life - sex?

Last edited:

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
Yeah thats true , but if you measure your penis with BPEL .. you cant insert that inch - which you got from BPEL of penis either..
So isnt BPEL measurments unnecessary when you cant even use that extra inch from BPEL in real life - sex?

Not exactly. When thrusting a full stroke or with a woman sitting on it, much of the fat pad is pushed aside. So, most of the BPEL is used (assuming you’re not obese). Regardless, BP’d lengths are better because they provide more consistent measurements.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score

Your NBPEL will vary over time due to diet and exercise variations and age. NBPEL is what is visually noticeable and more so just for aesthetics. Will she get to feel 100% of you BPEL? No unless you are extremely underweight. But she will fell most of it and certainly more than your NBPEL. Plus, if you were to send her a pic of your penis, wouldn't you push into the fat pad some to show it in all its glory before snapping the pic? If not, your shortchanging yourself, right?

stleurofreak

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your NBPEL will vary over time due to diet and exercise variations and age. NBPEL is what is visually noticeable and more so just for aesthetics. Will she get to feel 100% of you BPEL? No unless you are extremely underweight. But she will fell most of it and certainly more than your NBPEL. Plus, if you were to send her a pic of your penis, wouldn't you push into the fat pad some to show it in all its glory before snapping the pic? If not, your shortchanging yourself, right?

I agree. Being consistent with measurements is key and the BPEL is the way to go. Same thing with measuring how a car sits (for all of you gear heads out there). When lowering a car, you want to measure a car from the bottom lip of the wheel (not the ground) to the midpoint of the fender. This eliminates the variability of tire pressure. Same as BPEL vs NBPEL. Hope this makes sense!

MrBigDick93

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Holy cow! Are these statistics for real? 95.5 % are under 7 inch BPEL? I mean NBPEL would make sense, but BPEL? Seriously?? That's insane! That would put me right into the top 5% which is kinda hard to believe.

Unfortunately, on the other hand my EG is only about 4.5, which puts me in the lower 35% :(
But if I reach my goal of 5.12" EG, I'd be in the top 20%, which is not too bad :D Now I am motivated haha

girthycin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
remember if it says 7 inches for dildo try to find usable length

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

You are doing sex wrong push harder.

Reactions: PEispossible

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
You are doing sex wrong push harder.

I have to agree with Pegasus on this one. When I'm pumping hard, or grinding deep, I'm pubic bone to clit, so most of "that inch" is in play.

Either way, I measure BPEL because it's consistent, and I only do it to track progress. I have no reason to run around bragging or demanding a comparison, whether it's BPEL or not.

I've been contemplating a short essay on size, and the difference between relative size, absolute size, and perceived relative size. It's worth a deeper explanation I don't have time for right, but it's brewing, so stay tuned.

closed297

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

I don't think website was made with bias or stereotyping cultures and races :)
If the information is viable it's interesting to know different cultures do have different sizes..
Also interesting to know my average height and penis size is below their predicted average :)
Has anyone here seen this site and have an opinion about its information?
I doubt they had racism in mind when the lower end countries were more asian based.. and the top end being more black based :)

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

I don't think website was made with bias or stereotyping cultures and races :)
If the information is viable it's interesting to know different cultures do have different sizes..
Also interesting to know my average height and penis size is below their predicted average :)
Has anyone here seen this site and have an opinion about its information?
I doubt they had racism in mind when the lower end countries were more asian based.. and the top end being more black based :)

There are a variety of world penis size maps out there a with wide variety of different info contained ; that is because they are all scams . The original was made by 2 guys over drinks and of course they put their countries as having large penis.

Some of the later ones purport to have supporting studies ,it is only when you try to drill down into the studies that you find they either don't exists or are scams themselves .

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
By the way the breast size link there is a scam also.

ccarver0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not to mention people exaggerating to try and impress, compete, or belittle.

I'll post numbers here just to track progress, but if anyone else asks, I don't give hard numbers. If a chick really presses the issue (it's happened a couple of times), I'll tell her to show me what's big to her. The couple times its happened, "eight inches" ended up being more like six, six and a half. One grabbed the fat end of a pool cue with both hands and said "maybe a little thicker". So about 6" and average girth. And then looked at me like I was supposed to be intimidated.

So yeah, you're absolutely right. The eyes lie, people lie, the camera lies... and it messes everything up in our heads and destroys our confidence.

Like you, I also don't give hard numbers and really don't even bother to have conversations about it with women because it is so skewed as the article stated. I'm usually the largest my partner has ever had or seen in real life but when I give real numbers and discuss it with those who have never seen mine, no one is impressed and they always comment that so-and-so has an 11-incher. It's really ridiculous. Genuinely large penis measurements sound average because it is so heavily skewed. So, I don't even talk about my penis at all. No one believes you when you say it's big and if you give numbers they think it's average. I don't think well-adjusted people go around talking about their penis casually, anyway, so it's all good. :) At least we can talk about it among ourselves here and believe and support each other for the most part.

This all actually reminds me of a friend who had a practice of telling women he was dating that his penis was tiny and asking if they could overlook this fault. He actually had an average sized penis, so they were thrilled when they finally saw it.

Last edited:

ccarver0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In another thread someone recommended doing one of these self dildo kits, and making a mold of your own dick to get better perspective. I'll do this once I get my girth where I want it.

I have thought about doing this, too, but my wife doesn't know about any of this and I wouldn't know how to explain having a huge dildo that looks exactly like my penis lol

Reactions: xcal517

ccarver0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

It's true that the penis length under the fat padding isn't useful in real life, but measuring BPEL is the only way to consistently measure penis size and get these statistics without skewed measurements due to body fat. For example, if obesity is on the rise a study years from now much show a decrease in average penis size if they're measuring from the skin but all that could really be happening is people are getting fatter. So, BPEL is used.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
If you are not useing bpel you are doing sex wrong and should try harder .

For god sake guys how do you not push your penis into that pussy .

I sometimes wonder if I use more penis in sex than I measure bpel since I am more motivated to push my penis into pussy than a ruler into my groin.

Reactions: PEispossible