Penis shrinkage?

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
New to this site my name is Marc.
My penis size never really bothered me. As a teenager I measured my cock it was 7" Length and around 4.75" Circumference hard. Flaccid hung about 4.5 - 5" Not huge but a respectable size.
Now at 47 years old I noticed my cock not hanging like it used to so I got out the tape measure and measured my hard cock at 6 inches. F--- I shrank an inch.
So here I am, if my cock can shrank it has to be possible to stretch. Not looking for that monster cock would be nice to get back to 7 inches and increase the circumference a bit but I wouldn't complain with a monster cock swinging between my legs.
I think the circumference of a cock is more important in pleasing a partner than length. Length is nice to have swinging in a locker room. Straight or Gay, men check out other men just to see if they measure up. There is always a competition between the male species.

Anyone else notice a shrinkage is penis size?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
It is a natural occurance as males age. Testosterone levels diminish, hormones fluctuate wildly and the penis has a tendency to lose size. The good news is; With a regular program of PE, you can regain your lost size and even gain. Take your time and read this forum, ask questions. Find a routine and get started. Start a progress thread and keep it updated.
Welcome to the PE Gym. Good luck. (jP

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you Jonpop and vegetarian for your warm welcome.
Yes vegetarian you are too young to notice the body breaking down, I noticed my body breaking down around 35 years old. Needed eye glasses for the first time arthritis pain and the list goes on.
Yes Jonpop I looked at my blood test results and noticed that my testosterone levels were low for me. My doctor told me my testosterone levels fell in the normal range and was all right. I said to him it is normal for an 85 year old and demanded to be put on a Testosterone Replacement Therapy. So I started giving myself shots every week to get my levels back up.
Your body falls apart as you get older. It sucks c--k...lol

stillwantmore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would definitely take the advice of the men above. It's true, for most men (who don't know better) a loss in size as we age is ''normal''. Just like erectile disfunction...which can actually, often be cured WITHOUT drugs.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS!!! Has anyone here ever read a book by Dr. Zane Kime????????

Its VITAL for MALE HEALTH in that it explains AND supports with scientific journal references how by getting ONLY about 20min of SUNLIGHT on your testicles ups your testosterone by over 200%

Its true, this is how the greeks new what a bodybuilder body looked like...thousands of years before Arnold's Bible came out.

Not to mention how it DRAMATICALLY and QUICKLY DROPS your cholesterol levels, I saw a skeptical friend of mine come over everyday, sun his nuts, and his cholesterol levels dropped to better than what they were supposed to be. I should mention, he only did this because the doctor said that for a 30yr old man (which he was about 4 yrs ago) he had very high cholesterol, so he did this and it worked.

SUNLIGHT, an amazing testosterone builder!

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you Calixto for the news. Since I am a nudist. I will have to make sure my balls hit the sun more. Thanks for the tip. You learn something new every day. Life is GRAND...

JohnSmith011

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Marc nice to see you here =). Welcome to the gym. Something that could have also added to some shrinkage of your member could be some added weight. If you happen to be between 15-30 lbs over weight or more loosing this extra weight could possibly yeild a half inch maybe more maybe less. Also with regular jelqing your blood flow to you penis will be restored much more like what you had in your younger years so just and increase in blood flow should yeild you some added length. Anyway just stick to a routine for a few months and im sure you will see some definant improvements

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Who produces more estrogen?
A- A 60 year old woman?
B- A 60 year old man?

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome and your encouragement Johnsmitho11. Right now I am 13lbs over what my weight was through college, but there have been a few incidences where I dropped 10lbs out of the blue for no reason. Then a nutritionist put me on a weight gain program. So I try to keep at least 10 extra pounds on me just in case the sudden dropping in weight happens again. So what you say can happen. Thank our lucky stars that PEing works and that we found this site.
JohnSmith011 do you talk from experience? Your profile does not show your age.
I think that this site is important for men. It can be a safe place for us guys to exchange ideas and information about our sexual health and health in general.
I guess we should start a discussion group for just general health tips as we age.
Thank you for the heads up and encouragement.
My new mantra - JELQING, JELQING, JELQING

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Kingpole,
Good question. Since most women go on estrogen replacement therapy because their estrogen levels drop at menopause age. I would say men produce more estrogen. Andropause is the menopause in men which involve a drop in testosterone levels around ages 40-50 but some illnesses can trigger it early.
Like I said to JonPop011. I guess we should start a discussion group for just general health tips as we age. We have 2 subjects already. JELQING, JELQING, JELQING and Andropause.

Thank you Kingpole for your question.

Jackxxx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Primate, I don't know how you feel in terms of stamina, libido, energy, erection quality, but I would suggest you to get a blood test done with your dr, and check your testosterone levels. It is becoming very popular today, to go into TRT, or testosterone replacement therapy. Most of the dangers believed to have before, are being proven wrong today by many doctors, and is something that if you qualify, it can change your life. It can give you the energy levels, metabolism and libido of your 20's. Not to mention that the increased libido, will keep more blood in your penile tissue, expanding it by itself to its orignal size. But all of this has to be determined by a doctor through blood tests.

Stumpy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is a natural occurance as males age. Testosterone levels diminish, hormones fluctuate wildly and the penis has a tendency to lose size. The good news is; With a regular program of PE, you can regain your lost size and even gain. Take your time and read this forum, ask questions. Find a routine and get started. Start a progress thread and keep it updated.
Welcome to the PE Gym. Good luck. (jP

I'm wondering JonPop, does PE become almost essential for us older guys to maintain penis length, let alone gain?

Or is regular sex / erections a sufficient maintenance routine? Literally ... use it or lose it?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Stumpy, unfortunately regular sex/erections, tend to become less regular as we age. So pe can make up the difference and more.

JohnSmith011

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome and your encouragement Johnsmitho11. Right now I am 13lbs over what my weight was through college, but there have been a few incidences where I dropped 10lbs out of the blue for no reason. Then a nutritionist put me on a weight gain program. So I try to keep at least 10 extra pounds on me just in case the sudden dropping in weight happens again. So what you say can happen. Thank our lucky stars that PEing works and that we found this site.
JohnSmith011 do you talk from experience? Your profile does not show your age.
I think that this site is important for men. It can be a safe place for us guys to exchange ideas and information about our sexual health and health in general.
I guess we should start a discussion group for just general health tips as we age.
Thank you for the heads up and encouragement.
My new mantra - JELQING, JELQING, JELQING

Well actually marc i am only 18. I dont actually have any personal experiance with what you are going through but i have spent hours upon hours reading about p.e. gains and what lead to them and how they can be achieved faster. Also i have seen many members on this site drop some weight and see a nice gain in there bpel.
Also i think a discussion group for general health would be great. Defiantly could help a lot of people out anyway good luck!

Stumpy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stumpy, unfortunately regular sex/erections, tend to become less regular as we age. So pe can make up the difference and more.

I plan on ageing disgracefully with lots of sex (and hence, erections). Well that's the plan anyway ;)

But I'm still keen to see how far I can go with pe.

Cheers

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Jackxxx,
Thank you for your post. I appreciate ad welcome all comments. I have had a blood test done by my doctor. My testosterone levels fell in the guide line levels as "normal". Therefore my doctor said that my levels were normal. My answer to that was my levels are normal for an 85 year old. I was having a list of problem like; low libido, depression for no reason, I could not remember the last time I woke up with a morning erection or the desire to have an erection. My cock was shriveled up and not hanging like it used to do. My energy level was way down. So, during the time waiting for lab results I happen to have a few doses left of testosterone from another period in time. I gave myself a shot and I found my energy level increased, my cock was hanging normal, and damn I was waking up with a hard on again. I explained all this to my doctor and he agreed to put me back on a testosterone regimen. I hate the idea of my balls shrinking but I think the benefits out way the ball shrinkage. I know the testosterone replacement is not right for everybody. I never said that is was and I never will. However, it has been a god send for me. I have more energy, I wake up with morning wood, my cock hangs like it always did, and I can get an erection while having sex. I know as we age testosterone levels normally decrease. I did not know that the penis shrinks as we age. I knew that the body shrinks. I personally just found out that I have shrunk over an inch. I plan to fight aging any way I can. That is just me and how I feel. All being done under a doctors supervision.

PRIMATE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Johnsmith, It is good to know that you have done the research like so much of us have done too. Good to know that we can all compare notes and get info that we might not have seen or missed. I see by your stats that you have made some excellent gain-age in size and girth. What is your routine? I have seen so many different routines and I would like to know what routine is working for you? BTW you are too young to worry about the aging problems. I noticed aging problems starting around the age 35. You have a while to go. It happens to the best of us.

dickielongate

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you Jonpop and vegetarian for your warm welcome.
Yes vegetarian you are too young to notice the body breaking down, I noticed my body breaking down around 35 years old. Needed eye glasses for the first time arthritis pain and the list goes on.
Yes Jonpop I looked at my blood test results and noticed that my testosterone levels were low for me. My doctor told me my testosterone levels fell in the normal range and was all right. I said to him it is normal for an 85 year old and demanded to be put on a Testosterone Replacement Therapy. So I started giving myself shots every week to get my levels back up.
Your body falls apart as you get older. It sucks c--k...lol

I would be wary of testosterone replacement therapy, especially when you are trying to increase penis size. Exogenic testosterone does not positively effect penis size, as evidenced by the experience of body builders. TRT is known to make testicles shrink in some cases - this is a side effect your doctor should be able to confirm. It relates to the body's conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

You will see increase in libido and other healthy benefits, but there is a good chance your erectile function will suffer.

Have you considered herbal testosterone boosters? There are two which are widely accepted to increase, or at least normalise testosterone levels; Eurycoma (aka Tongkat Ali) and Tribulus Terrestris.

While Eurycoma definitely works in my experience, there is controversy around sourcing effective product. You can get it a reasonable price, but it is usually farmed stuff which is not as effective as it is younger. You can tell the mature stuff, as the extract powder is darker, but sourcing it relies on the exploitation of diminishing and endangered wild stocks.

Tribulus is cheaper, easier to source and seems to also be effective. You still need a trusted source, as there are plenty of snake oil merchants out there. I do know two separate suppliers which I personally trust. I don't want to spam the board, so PM if anyone wants to know them. I personally buy the powdered extract in bulk and make my own capsules.

Both are claimed to work by stimulating the body's leydig cells, which are responsible for producing testosterone. It is said that endogenic, ie self-produced, testosterone can have a positive effect on genital size.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Who produces more estrogen?
A- A 60 year old woman?
B- A 60 year old man?

my guess would be men at they ages definetly do you know the answer to it or is it a question?