Penis shrinkage?

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Penis shrinkage ?

Penis shrinkage ?

Hey PRIMATE . Saw you at the group . I haven't been there in a while . Thanks for joining .
I realized my pecker wasn't as long as it used to be when I viewed a tape I made with my f/b .
I never measured , but , I had a hand full then . I chalk it up to not using it as much as I used to .
That plus getting older .
I've not had my T levels checked . The natural herbs is probably the way to go .
Glad your here . :D

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
my guess would be men at they ages definetly do you know the answer to it or is it a question?

A 60 year old man produces more estrogen than a 60 year old woman. He likely produces more estrogen than a 40 year old woman. Reason #1 good old macho beer is the biggest feminizing substance on earth. Men are beer drinkers cause they wanr to engage thier feminine side.

Two# Them pesky nare do well doctors want to put you on prostate medication to up your estrogen to help your prostate shrink as you get older. Duh estrogen is what makes it grow.

Three# Junk food diet, sugar drops test levels, not good white sugar is not a food niether i high fructose corn syrup. If you want something sweat eat fruit is raises test levels.

Four# Even though men may still produce lots of testosterone it gets converted faster to estrogen as we age. Everyman over 30 should be taking passion flower and drink green tea everyday. They both block testosterone from converting over to estrogen.

Five# to much fear of DHT, we as a society have villianized this very neccesary hormone it is a estrogen blocker.

Six# Soy products especially tofu and soymilk are estrogenic. a lot of dictors forbid pregnant women from drinking soy because of this fact. To much estrogen can harm the fetus.

Seven# lack of physical exercise. This nation is a country of butt wide pencil pushers. You need to work out to keep healthy testosterone levels.

So all you panty waist penicil pushing whimps get to the gym!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Great post , KP. A lot of guys don't know this information . Easy things to be aware of for male health .