penis rotting

di12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi to everyone
i had unprotected sex with a hooker i was so drunk ad did a stupid thing my penis is suffering from her stinking pussy for weeks now it's hardly get erect, the sexual desire decreased specially in the first 4 days after that night, after like two weeks the skin become so dry ad wrinkly it really look unhealthy at all it look so tired , there's small brown shapes appeared under the shaft , are these symptoms of some std ? and what is the treatment ?

Last edited:

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Go see a doctor? Maybe?

:noidea:

di12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i can't go to a doctor that's why i'm searching online

peckerachu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i can't go to a doctor that's why i'm searching online

It could be syphillis which is deadly if not treated. It's worse than HIV which is very low risk of contracting from penetrating sex as a man, I would be most afraid of syphillis you will need antibiotics for this or risk death.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Look up penile yeast infection or balanitis.

...but I'm just guessing. If it ain't that you will need to see a doctor.

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You definitely need to visit the clinic and they'll give you some shots and or pills with antibiotics on top of drawing blood and needing a urine sample. Visit in the morning and don't piss till you get there. They need a fresh morning sample. Not sure where you live but here in the states there's loads of clinics where you can get treated for free or a small fee of like $20. They'll probably pressure you for her information too just say you don't know who she was or even her name. A drunk one night stand.

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It could be syphillis which is deadly if not treated. It's worse than HIV which is very low risk of contracting from penetrating sex as a man, I would be most afraid of syphillis you will need antibiotics for this or risk death.

Syphilis symptoms don't usually show up until months later. Doubt it's that.

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do a search in your area with google maps or google "free std clinic"

di12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i didn't have any symptoms of syphilis like sores in mouth or body i just have dry skin in penis with some numbness

needingalift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thrush and/or balanitis is a distinct possibility. Both are very unpleasant and in my case the thrush took years to shift while the balanitis ultimately required a circumcision.

I sometimes think I made matters worse by delaying my visit to the STD clinic so please don't make the same mistake (..although I notice you say you've already been suffering for 'weeks'). I'd get this checked out ASAP because it won't go away on its own - that much is certain!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
No doctors in your country ?
Have you access to a community health center ?

di12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i did blood test of hiv the other day and the result was negative ,i don't live in the states i live in Libya where i don't think they do std checks here

di12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
it's been 3 months now i have to say i don't or didn't feel any pain what so ever

di12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
it's just that the next day of intercourse my penis felt numb , for about four days it felt like that then gradually i start get small erection then after a month it's kind got back into being Normal but the skin got so dry ad wrinkly it look poor

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why not just pop along to your local sexual health/GUM clinic and get the staff there to take a look at your problem STD's is there field of work, may cost a bit but its your penis and you only get one so its best to look after it with the best treatment you can get for it.

NOWHARD

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

dumbest statement ive read in a while. please, educate yourself from actual medical sources and do not spread idiotic information.

Reactions: closed224

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i did blood test of hiv the other day and the result was negative ,i don't live in the states i live in Libya where i don't think they do std checks here

hiv takes months AFTER possible infection to come up in a test. Educate yourself. IF you went to a clinic, you would not say "I dont think they do std checks here"....you dont think? you can maybe further research this and know for sure, but hey man its your health.

good luck.

peckerachu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dumbest statement ive read in a while. please, educate yourself from actual medical sources and do not spread idiotic information.

If you are penetrating and not vice versa, I thought it was common knowleadge risk of contracting HIV was very low??

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you are penetrating and not vice versa, I thought it was common knowleadge risk of contracting HIV was very low??

Claims high IQ in other posts. Continuously spouts nonsense.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Let's keep it civil please ladies! :rolleyes: