Penis pump indication of progress?

zibs56

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a Leluv penis pump and I was wondering if you see gains while pumping as far as length goes, is that an indication of progress for length gains? Assuming you are typically using the same pressure every time?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although pumping is primarily a girth gaining exercise, some guys have made decent length gains as well. After pumping for a year or so, I placed some adhesive tape on the cylinder at the place the tip of my dick reached after ten minutes at 5 hg. Five years later the tip of my dick advanced an additional3/5”. However, I also incorporated other length increasing exercises to my routine.

zibs56

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although pumping is primarily a girth gaining exercise, some guys have made decent length gains as well. After pumping for a year or so, I placed some adhesive tape on the cylinder at the place the tip of my dick reached after ten minutes at 5 hg. Five years later the tip of my dick advanced an additional3/5”. However, I also incorporated other length increasing exercises to my routine.

I appreciate the response. I do "all day stretching" (started a few weeks ago) along with hanging (started earlier in this year but still learning as I go) and pumping is just something I do occasionally.

I just meant in general if you see progress length wise on a penis pump does that indicate progress made overall including other techniques or whatever. Just as a measurement tool solely?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
You'll want to use the measures on the cylinder AND BPEL (BPEL being more accurate) to grade overall results.

Reactions: zibs56