• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Penis obsession

Penis_172832

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a small penis and I'm constantly ridiculed because of that. I had penis enlargement obsession since I was 15 and I have been doing PE on and off with not being serious about it until now.

I tried almost everything from Bathmate to Size genetics to almost anything you can think of.

I'm thinking of doing Chemical injection and reading a lot about it and trying to educate myself before putting needles in my dick. My dick is hard gainer.

I think I have multiple layers of tunica or something.

I used to measure my penis in terms of BPEL but wonder if measuring penis progress by NBPEL is better method.

Nonetheless I wish to learn a lot here and also give and contribute back. Even if I gain my big well hung penis, I like to stick around and help newbies and other folks and engage in intellectual, non-trolling style adult man to man talk.

Thanks.

Sorry for my English. I'm not a native Speaker.

Peace to everyone.

donkeehote

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been doing PE on and off with not being serious about it until now.

I tried almost everything from Bathmate to Size genetics to almost anything you can think of.

I'm thinking of doing Chemical injection and reading a lot about it and trying to educate myself before putting needles in my dick. My dick is hard gainer.

Hi. I'm just a newbie myself trying to offer some words of encouragement FWIW. To start, I think you are in the right place to get support and information. Without knowing much about your situation, I would encourage you to give PE a serious effort as opposed to on and off (like you say above) before considering other options such as injections. For instance have you stayed on a program for 90 days or more? Seems to me like a large majority of folks see some noticeable gains within 6 months and a high number (myself included) see gains within 90 days. I think the key is discipline and patience. Can be hard, I know. But consider yourself and your penis, worth the effort. You should look at the thread on the wives and girlfriend response to PE for some encouragement, motivation and some laughs. It took me about 2 weeks of reading to get through it all but I found it highly motivating especially when some of the women on the forum chimed in.

That said, if you have exhausted the PE option, then yeah by all means you should explore other avenues and engage with folks that have been down that road. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

It can be a terrible feeling to feel like you're inadequate, but if you wish to get the most out of your training you're going to have to do it for yourself. EVERYONE has an opinion, and molding yourself to shape others' ideals is often frustrating for both parties.