• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Penis Hygiene

RhinoCannon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm surprised to do a forum wide search for "hygiene" and not actually turn up any real results for this.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any good tips for keeping your penis from smelling bad. I'm repulsed by the smell of an unwashed dick, but I've not yet found any effective means of keeping it smelling "fresh".

Also, how does everybody approach trimming and shaving (or even waxing) their pubic hairs? I just trim occasionally, but I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to shave it all off. I'm only worried about it itching like mad when it grows back.

Thanks all.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I'm surprised to do a forum wide search for "hygiene" and not actually turn up any real results for this.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any good tips for keeping your penis from smelling bad. I'm repulsed by the smell of an unwashed dick, but I've not yet found any effective means of keeping it smelling "fresh".

Also, how does everybody approach trimming and shaving (or even waxing) their pubic hairs? I just trim occasionally, but I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to shave it all off. I'm only worried about it itching like mad when it grows back.

Thanks all.

If you have a persistant bad smell even after showering it could mean you have a deficiency in the mineral zinc. I would try supplmenting with about 50 mg per day, see what happens.
Trimming with an electric razor trimmers is the safest bet. you can soften the stubble later with a bit of hair conditioner then wash it out.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kingpole's advice about Zinc could be in fact one of many dietary adjustments you could make to fight foul odor, so do some more research on this. Also, just trim it all to about an 8th of an inch every couple of days. Trimming is gonna help keep it all fresh, but it's better to keep a nice little "trimmed lawn" than shaving it off because pubes help absorb moisture; if you shave it all off than you're gonna have quite a messy pool of sweat with nowhere to go to. You can also get some powder like Gold Bond and put some on before going about your day; just make sure you wash it off before before any kind of sexual contact. The type of underwear you use can also make a difference. Use some type of 100%-cotton underwear that keep your junk in a cozy, comfortable hold; not too loose or too tight.

biggerjohnson

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great advice from both these guys. I trim weekly with an electric razor. I dont like it completely shaved but get it as close as possible with my trimmers. This not only helps with odor, but gives you a larger appearance and for pumpers, a better seal at your base.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another great advantage of trimming is that it allows for better, easier jelquing, plus you can just wipe off the lube quite easily instead of having to jump in the shower just to wash your dick. I trim about every 2 days or so, and it works out just fine. I personally don't like shaving it all off; I did it in the past and, apart from being all itchy and uncomfortable, it looked like I had a damned alien hangin' out of my pelvis. Also, every single girl I've ever been with has spoken not too kind words about the shaved look. From gross, to weird and all kinds of epithets and condemnation, the shaved look on a man is definitelly not cool with 99.9% of the ladies.

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, every single girl I've ever been with has spoken not too kind words about the shaved look. From gross, to weird and all kinds of epithets and condemnation, the shaved look on a man is definitelly not cool with 99.9% of the ladies.

So true. My girlfriend says the same thing.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This reminds me im due for a good lawn trimming myself.