Penis Extender

really???

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I bought the x4labs extender, they said i did not have to use manual exercises for a couple week or months before using it. They said you can use it just by itself with nothing else. I have read many post on this site stating that you should not use extender until penis has been through the JP Program or other similar type of routines first. I'm confused!

Dickie85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Use a penis extender in addition to manual exercises. I have gained 0.3 inches doing this.

hunghigh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would suggest getting through the JP90 before extending. I have had my extender for 2 years now and tried doing manuals after a year in with the extender and injured myself. Started a few months ago doing manuals with extender use and have got the max workouts without injury. I wouldn't rush anything put your time in and then use both. If your not conditioned you will pull a lig and then be off for a month.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would not want to run a marathon without conditioning my body for several months prior to the race. Same goes for your dick. It needs to be conditioned to accept the higher level of stretch and stress it will be subjected to in a productive extender routine.

The members of PEG are not here to make a profit, but to give advice based on personal experience. X4Labs is in business to make a profit and is not too concerned with the health of your dick.

Please do not be confused or over eager to gain length. There is a lot of free advice in the Devices Forum, based on personal experience. We are concerned with the health of your dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangler

really???

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

really???

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Use a penis extender in addition to manual exercises. I have gained 0.3 inches doing this.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

really???

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would suggest getting through the JP90 before extending. I have had my extender for 2 years now and tried doing manuals after a year in with the extender and injured myself. Started a few months ago doing manuals with extender use and have got the max workouts without injury. I wouldn't rush anything put your time in and then use both. If your not conditioned you will pull a lig and then be off for a month.

Thank you as well for taking the time to respond.

really???

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would not want to run a marathon without conditioning my body for several months prior to the race. Same goes for your dick. It needs to be conditioned to accept the higher level of stretch and stress it will be subjected to in a productive extender routine.

The members of PEG are not here to make a profit, but to give advice based on personal experience. X4Labs is in business to make a profit and is not too concerned with the health of your dick.

Please do not be confused or over eager to gain length. There is a lot of free advice in the Devices Forum, based on personal experience. We are concerned with the health of your dick.

and to you, thank you for the repsonse, and the explanation. Thank you all.

shehulk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi shehulk totally new here trying to post new thread in introductions but just says reply to this etc right if anyone sees this can the please help i just brought a sizegentics device and think that its all ready bust the little markers are un even wen i turn the nob at the end of the thing the thread show can only get one of the little lines to go be hide the bars and finding it very hard to get on then my dick slips out and my head gets cold

bringthepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I went the size genetics route and almost threw the thing out the window. It's hard to get comfortable in but with practice it can be done. I just couldnt wear it for that amount of time. I started hanging 3 weeks ago and already starting to see gains after 1.5 hours a day. The stretchers have to be worn like 6-8 hours a day, and only give you about 5lbs. of pull. You can hang 1.5 hours a day and get WAY FASTER results.

shehulk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for your reply ive seen the bib hanger and may get that at some point but right now i need help with this if i can see that it is indeed possible ill invest in other products

shehulk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi shehulk totally new here trying to post new thread in introductions but just says reply to this etc right if anyone sees this can the please help i just brought a sizegentics device and think that its all ready bust the little markers are un even wen i turn the nob at the end of the thing the thread show can only get one of the little lines to go be hide the bars and finding it very hard to get on then my dick slips out and my head gets cold

shehulk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
okay no one going to answer not even admin

shehulk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
okay so ive had over 200 views and no ones going to help me can someone pm coz there has to be someone who will take five mins to help

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Patience!! I would help except I'm not into devices.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Go here ~~> Introduce Yourself

and click +Post New Thread. The blue button is on the left side of the screen. If it's not there for you, you maybe have to verify your email.

Wolfemother

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Send me a photo I cannot understand what the problem is your are explaining.
Use a wrap of cotton SS to prvent slippage.
Also remove every 30min for 5min of jelqing and then replace. It is rare that the extender can be worn for 5 hours without circulation problems.

Almighty Pain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using the x4 labs extender for almost a year now and I never did any manual exercise, I also hang and never once did I do manual exercise. Most people will advise you to condition your penis first but if you have enough self control you can start using a device without doing any manual exercise just slowly get your penis used to it instead of going full blast with any device. By the way, I've gained .9 inch from just the extender alone, I've only recently started hanging just a 2 months ago and I also got some gains from it. Also, in my opinion the best extender is an extender with the x4 labs wide girth base and a vacuum mod that will make you last the longest since you can put your testicles through the base something that other normal base extenders can't do.

Last edited: