Penis curvature from PE

Newb3

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've been PEing for about 4 months now to modest gains that I am pleased with. I've done a light routine similar to the one PESucessGuy advocates and have gained about 1/8" inch in girth so far. I've become hung up on the question of whether my penis curvature has increased from PE or not. I had a curve to the left before PE and still do now, but I can't remember to what degree and whether it's increased. It looks like it has increased but it's really hard to tell and it just may be my mind playing tricks on me.

So to ease my mind, I have a couple questions for those veterans who have gained:

1. If you had a penis curvature before PE, was it more pronounced after you gained from PE?
2. If you had no noticable penis curvature before PE, did you have one after gaining from PE?

Is it likely that PEing will increase the degree that your penis curves as you make gains? I'm betting I'm putting concern where there is no need to but I thought I'd ask the community to gather more opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know a guy who intentionally gave himself a slight upward curve to hit the G-spot. So yes, it's possible to give yourself a curve from PE (over time). If you gently jelq against the curve I believe you'll be able to straighten it out over time though (if that's what you'd like to do). I personally don't have a curve and haven't given myself one - I keep my jelqing pretty uniform and straight.

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a small curve to the left that has become slightly more notable, but I credit that to increased EQ. On the other hand, I've read that if you jelq to much on one side or have flawed tecnique, you can end up with a curve.

Eyes2TheSkies

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a bent penis. Not much of a curve. Used to bother me, but now I don't really care. Not sure if a bent penis will hit a G Spot.