Penis Bible

profane

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi,
I was lloking at the Penis Bible
From what i understood it advocates to use few hormones liek dht, hgh to "bring" the body back to his pre puberal ages.
This will creates gains in both lenght and girth with minimal exercises.
Does anyone tried this program? any gains?
thanks

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hi,
I was lloking at the Penis Bible
From what i understood it advocates to use few hormones liek dht, hgh to "bring" the body back to his pre puberal ages.
This will creates gains in both lenght and girth with minimal exercises.
Does anyone tried this program? any gains?
thanks
What is the Penis Bible? You can take hand fulls of pills but you CAN'T gain with just minimual exercise. (How do they define minimual?)
The ONLY way you will see gains to your penis is; Start and stay on a structured routine.

jordan333

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hello there i am also curios about the penis bible iv heard some amazing things about it, its my first day on the site, although iv been doing pe for the past 4 months combined with super foods, ie goji berries, spirulina, green tea,lots of salad and vegetables, fish,herbal supplements and amino acids, and no explode(NITROGEN SUPPLEMENT) along with a 4 day gym routine heavy lifting.

I have done extensive reseach online and spent days on at a time looking up different theorys supplements etc, iv gained what i think are very good results. i am now very interested in trying something new ie hormones, bio chemicals etc iv also heard some very good things about THE PENIS ENLARGEMENT BIBLE is this woth me purchasing? and could somebody give me advice on bio chem and hormones maybe evan igh-1,mgf and hgh.

any replies would be much appreiciated thanks jord, uk

C.Phantasy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hello there i am also curios about the penis bible iv heard some amazing things about it, its my first day on the site, although iv been doing pe for the past 4 months combined with super foods, ie goji berries, spirulina, green tea,lots of salad and vegetables, fish,herbal supplements and amino acids, and no explode(NITROGEN SUPPLEMENT) along with a 4 day gym routine heavy lifting.

I have done extensive reseach online and spent days on at a time looking up different theorys supplements etc, iv gained what i think are very good results. i am now very interested in trying something new ie hormones, bio chemicals etc iv also heard some very good things about THE PENIS ENLARGEMENT BIBLE is this woth me purchasing? and could somebody give me advice on bio chem and hormones maybe evan igh-1,mgf and hgh.

any replies would be much appreiciated thanks jord, uk
It states that it can bring your hormones back to puberty by a certain diet.

I think it has worked for Kp(Perhaps he just stumbled upon a certain diet while experimenting in his castle?),as he states to be more immature at the age of 45. :D

cantwait4bigpenis!

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I Ordered the PE Bible

I Ordered the PE Bible

I just wanted to let you all know that I did order the PE Bible, and I still haven't received it even though it was supposed to be emailed within 24 hours. Not only that, but I've emailed them about 8 times and they haven't responded. Seems like an obvious scam.

C.Phantasy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do not think their a scam brother. Send them another PM and I´m sure they will get back to you.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
If there is a "Penis Bible" and its worth a sh*t, then why haven't we been preaching from it? I get tired of seeing it come up in posts as I am convinced that most who have mentioned it previously were spamming it. This is my Penis Bible .......................
Penis Enlargement Gym - Exercising the Penis Released in Hardcover

betterpenis123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
penisbible

penisbible

hey there im from the MOS forum and on there ive posted the penis growth section of thepenisbible so know body gets ripped off go on MOS and go on search and type in penisbible and it will come up, basically its the same as dr.lins theorys only easier to follow and the nutrients needed are a bit different

betterpenis123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
aswell emailing them is useless i had the same problam when i tried first bought it then after a few weeks they replied back with thepenisbible, then after a few months the my passwords didnt work and so i emailed again and they never emialed me back so i though i post the penis growth section from memory aswell the secret potency report is on there aswell

JonPop

Reaction score
Dr Lin is a quack. Everything he says and does is to get you to buy something. Stay away from anything connected to Dr. Lin. And, second hand information from betterpenis123 has to be even worse. Dr Lin from memory? Give me a break.

betterpenis123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
well tbh with you it was frm memory untill i later found documents on me computer of which i copy and pasted the info frm thepenisbible onto it so i checked it all out and all the info i put out was correct to the T

hooded

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Yep! There's gotta be a lot of come-on's out there. Best, and most honest, place to be is PE Gym. And by the way, Gawd I wish people would check their messages for grammar and spelling before posting. What a pain trying to decipher what guys are trying to say.
Cheers, (hope I got my spelling right after all that)

JonPop

Reaction score
Dr. Lin (and I use the term Dr. loosely) is a fraud. Stay away from his teachings.
You are much better off listening to the advice given on this forum. Lin, will only mess with your head and cost you money. Everything here is tried and TRUE and absolutely free.

JonPop

Reaction score
Yep! There's gotta be a lot of come-on's out there. Best, and most honest, place to be is PE Gym. And by the way, Gawd I wish people would check their messages for grammar and spelling before posting. What a pain trying to decipher what guys are trying to say.
Cheers, (hope I got my spelling right after all that)
Thank you for that hooded. We ask over and over for people to take a little care in what they post.

PE-ER101

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Pe bible

Pe bible

I just wanted to let you all know that I did order the PE Bible, and I still haven't received it even though it was supposed to be emailed within 24 hours. Not only that, but I've emailed them about 8 times and they haven't responded. Seems like an obvious scam.
Can't wait did you check your spam folder that's where I found my email with username and password and thank you from John Collins for purchasing PE Bible.

I Will

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is the Penis Bible? You can take hand fulls of pills but you CAN'T gain with just minimual exercise. (How do they define minimual?)
The ONLY way you will see gains to your penis is; Start and stay on a structured routine.

JonPop, when they say minimal they aren't speaking truth. It's about 45 minutes of exercise per day in the 1st 3 weeks and it goes up from there until your through with the program. Unfortunately I have been unable to complete the program thanks to simple but complicating set backs. With all that said though I do indeed plan to go through it entirely and hope for solid results though it takes a whole lot of work because it doesn't just give you exercises and pills it goes way deeper than that. It brings up diet and how much water you should be drinking, how much exercise you should be doing etc etc. Hard to stay consistent with and complete, but easy to follow.