PE Newbie Intro + QEP

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been lurking between here and thunder for quite awhile. I finally just said screw it and bought the QEP on a whim. Deluxe Edition.

I’m into this topic because I’ve always been big on self-improvement overall, but also because for my height and weight I feel like I got shorted in the gene pool when they were handing out cocks. Penis got switched at birth? Must have been because I have big cock energy... damn near every chick that comes at me has been with nothing but monsters. Then I’m over here slaying with what I got... but come on now. 2” extra over me is no small thing to overcome mentally. So... here I am. Hoping to make this journey.

Here’s my starting numbers:
I’m in my mid 30s age wise.

BPFSL
16cm
=6.299”

MSFG
11.5cm
=4.53”

BPEL
15.24cm
=6”

MSGL
13cm
=5.11”

In short, starting 6” x 5.11”

I unboxed the QEP yesterday and watched crappy ass instructional video. I set it up the way it says to set it up... I have 0 confidence I’m doing this correctly though. The instructions are garbage all around.

-Directions say measure erect length, then subtract 4cm...no explanation at all as to why.
-I’ve tried the device on, and I’m not understanding the logic. I could easily bump up the rods so that this thing is actually putting pressure on my base. (Anyone with experience have some input here? I saw Ultimate Burrito had a good log)

*The base does allow for wear straight out, up, or down with some fiddling with the base of the rods.

It came with a pump I plan on messing around with every other day for 5-10mins at a time, but I’m not expecting anything from the action except a mental boost of confidence.

Praying I didn’t waste $279 on this thing and that in 3-6 months I see 1”.
-That inch wouldn’t even be real gain though because I used to be able to measure at 7.25”
-Don’t have peyronies as far as I know, but have definitely lost an inch over the years somehow. (Another reason I was motivated to do this. It’s been screwing with my head for awhile.

That’s me in a nutshell: A hopeful Lurker with a QEP, and the provided air pump.

P.s. My main focus is the QEP. I do also have a bathmate xtreme 30 with the ball pump. (It’s Super uncomfortable, and pump seems very ineffective in contrast to the pump I got from the air pump that came with the QEP Deluxe (pumped to 17cm and fully engorged)
-I had the Hercules when it first came out and that seemed effective for the 2 months I used it in 2013)

Time to get to work.

Cunny Linguist

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
CervixScout, welcome!

Getting the QEP set up for the first time can be frustrating. The first question I would ask is are you a grower or a shower? If you're a grower (like I am) then you have to get yourself stretched out to where you're actually applying meaningful tension.

Cheers!

Cunny Linguist

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
So like you, I am a grower also. I'm sure you noticed how you can unscrew the tension rods from the base. What you are going to want to do is use some Lock-tite to secure the threaded rods into the base. Once that has dried/set up you can then thread the tension rods back on to the threaded rods. Now you will be able to 'unscrew' the tension rods. For me personally, after I get myself all strapped in, I wait about 10-15 minutes and then I unscrew the tension rods about 5/16" (8mm), wait another 10-15 minutes and then unscrew another 5/16" (8mm). At this point I am close to my BPFSL. I will then unscrew another 5/16" (8mm) which will start to apply some 'useful' tension.

I'm not sure if I am explaining myself well, so let me know if I need to clarify.

Cheers!

CervixScout

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 1 30mins with QEP on
Day 2 30min with comfort foam
60mins with comfort foam
15mins total - Used provided air hand pump

Noticed penis was full all day
Didn’t turtle during weight training and biking/treadmill work as it has in the majority of my previous training days.

I’m not following exactly what the manual suggested because it seems like an utter waste of time to have the device on me just holding my dick out without any real tension

What I did was put it on, and then like Cavalier suggested, I increased the stretch by “unscrewing” the bottoms which increases the height/length of entire device along the shafts of the bolts. (Threaded portion of the device components)