PE makes penis more ugly?

dualdimension

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am concerned as I don't want my penis to look ugly like a mutated, steroid consuming, muscle worm! I am noticing some penis pictures seem to look a bit strained. Under the head there is stretch marks, the veins almost look un natural and bulbous.
Is this an effect of PE? Pushing it too fast? I like the way my penis looks just want it to be a bit bigger is all. I noticed some people have gained a lot and their penis looks identical just bigger. Sure some people want a monstrous looking penis! lol. IS there a difference to exercise and make it look more menacing or to keep it normal just bigger?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Opinion -

Everyone is so different, routines so varied, ugly/good looking being a subjective judgement, camera pics & conditions vary. Just go slowly and monitor how you are faring.
Don't like how things are looking - STOP.

Then see what other options, pe exercises are still available.

Davidnull

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
8dd7aa46d497c98a2bd21cfa44724aa6a34f19876a54028e94097424baa41f2c.jpg

Seriously I don't think it looks like on steriods with PE.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine just got bigger without stretch marks and so on. The extra vascularity I like.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
"Ugly" is a subjective term. My penis has basically remained the same shape, color and is "uniform" wrt his "contour", meaning my veins aren't any more noticeable, nor has his head, the"flare" of my corona, nor my overall symmetry in relation to my balls or scrotum / "hang" been negatively impacted by PE in the flaccid state. He's just "bigger" overall. I have no stretch marks either. A LOT depends upon your skin elasticity IMO. If your skin is more elastic, wounds heal normally leaving minimal or no scarring normally, then you should have no adverse effects from PE.

dualdimension

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks I realise that "ugly" is subjective. I mean, scaring, stretch marks, veins REALLY sticking out. Stuff like this. I know it is just an opinion but I would rather keep the way my penis looks but increase size. End of the day it is all about sensation and making sex better :D..
I actually have very elastic skin I have hyper mobility. So I guess this is good for PE?? :)

Useful info Jockinthebox!

groovy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you have elastic skin doesn't mean you have elastic tendons and ligaments. If you're very flexible naturally, then yes, it's good. I'm myself can dislocate shoulders without any pain and I was able to do that with the hip too.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Thanks I realise that "ugly" is subjective. I mean, scaring, stretch marks, veins REALLY sticking out. Stuff like this. I know it is just an opinion but I would rather keep the way my penis looks but increase size. End of the day it is all about sensation and making sex better :D..
I actually have very elastic skin I have hyper mobility. So I guess this is good for PE?? :)

Useful info Jockinthebox!

Skin elasticity is KEY to reduced wrinkling, scaring, and blemish control or elimination, particularly as we age, IMO.

I've had several women and even some guys :rolleyes: comment on my penis (flaccid, of course for the guys:eek:), saying he's "VERY attractive", "REALLY NICE". or even the occasional "NICE TOOL, DUDE!", which I actually don't mind at all!:becky: Every penis is unique, and most penis's have a "personality" that's unique as well to every guy, IMO. I suppose that's why MOST of us give him or accept a "nickname" for our penis from others, once we become sexually active.:becky: LOL!

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just to jump in, I can say that - for me - my penis looks better and better the more I do PE. All of the women I have been with in the last five years have - without solicitation - made comments about how awesome my hard cock looks (how gorgeous, how pretty, how sexy, et al).

Again, everyone is different, everyone responds differently, everyone has a slightly different idea of what looks good vs. what does not look good.

I would say - what do you think?

I think my cock is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and gorgeous! Not that anyone was asking.....LOL!

dualdimension

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it is so important to empower our cocks! lol.. Yes they are gorgeous!
I was just wondering about the long term effects of PE and it seems for some people they do not like the way it effects how their penis looks after a while.