• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

pe loss leading to alot of loose skin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i have noticed pe routine of jp90 has lead to my penis skin becoming looser at base and shaft, this didn't concern me infact i liked it as it had a nice glide to my penis but yesterday after day 2/2 jp90 training day i turtled and the loose skin was all i could focus on and notice, would i be right in saying that any pe loss or stopping pe would leave me with a baggy dick?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It's likely the skin is taking up the brunt of your efforts. This can be countered by ensuring you pull any excess skin away from the glans when you stretch, and hold back any excess skin/use lube when you jelq.

You should also be treating your penis during your warm down with a good penis-safe moisturizer to ensure the skin of your penis remains supple and healthy.

wavestope

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Where can I find this method to treat PE?

I have tried soo many things, but the only thing that has helped of any substance is using a delay spray called Promescent - it's a bit pricey and would like to find a 'natural' way to help my PE.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
moisturizing should help stop this? i use baby oil as lube which is good at helping lock in moister and supplementing skin not sure if its fine for my penis but see a lot of people on here use it, another possibility is its from fowfering but i've only started fowfering like 1 week or so ago id be very surprised if this is from fowfering bed fowfering to be specific

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
moisturizing should help stop this? i use baby oil as lube which is good at helping lock in moister and supplementing skin not sure if its fine for my penis but see a lot of people on here use it, another possibility is its from fowfering but i've only started fowfering like 1 week or so ago id be very surprised if this is from fowfering bed fowfering to be specific

Moisturizer is meant to treat the skin post-training, but it's vital you do what you can to avoid snagging any excess skin during training.