PE is the real deal. You all are awesome! damn.

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been lurking on this site and other PE forums for some time, and content and support does not get any better than PEGym. Great job you guys. I've been PE-ing for about 2 years, but have only taken it serious the last 2 months. I would love to be part of this community and help and find a great routine and figure out some theories. i have tested many and am slowly figuring out what works for me. However, i can't figure it all out fast enough, as you all know it takes a lot of time.

My journey:
When I was on the prowl, getting girls has never been an issue. Pleasing girls has never been an issue. I've made girls cum and squirt and girls wanted more. What did i sport? nbpel 5.75 x 4.25. So i'm telling you, confidence and knowing what you are doing makes all the difference. I aim for personal development: mentally, emotionally, recently spiritually, and physically. I love working out, so why not go for the perfect bod. You all have made it clear that it is possible, and I've even seen personal gains as well.

I started with basic jelqs, no routine, just here and there and to prevent turtling. Doing so i went from 4'' girth to 4.25 and maybe a little bit of length, but not much gain. Doing these jelqs for over 1 1/2 years, i'm sure it has conditioned my buddy. In the last 2 months, taking PE seriously, is where i've seen most gains. Girth wise especially. 4.25 to 4.75. My length went from 5.75 to 6.3 on great EQ, but I attribute most of it to dropping body fat.

Routine:
2 on 1 off as of recently. use to do 5 on 2 off. I get too lazy to warm up, but after reading seems like it is very essential to do so. warm down necessary? 15 min jelq session at 70-80% at 3 sec pull. would do 40 jelqs every 2 hours to keep it plump. made my own pump and would use it for 1 session for 10 min. recently been doing 3 sets of 10 min clamps, will let u know how it goes.

Questions:
Girth seems to be going great, but should i aim for length first? i have checked forum, but i get a lot of both answers. I feel gaining girth first would be more ideal so you'd have more to work with later for length. However, gaining girth then length... u might lose girth gains? Also, do people switch off between girth and length gain routines? or focus on one. I believe rest days are only necessary for girth and not so much with length. Higher erections are more important for girth jelqs and lower for length jelqs.

Thank you for all the support and information. I wish I wrote down those that I have taken information from and could give them credit, but I was just a lurk. Hope to get to know you guys better. God bless.

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym forthelolz.
The length before girth or vice versa has been long debated. Many people say to work length before girth but I am a "do both at the same time" guy. It's worked well for me. Everyone gains at different rates and with different exercises so it will be a matter of trying different things and see what works for you.

You are correct. Jelqing at higher erection level for girth and lower for length.
Good luck.

BossBoy93

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man. I'm all about improving too, in the categories you mentioned. I believe you should just focus on any gains you can get. I mean right now you are gaining in both length and girth and your goal is to gain in both length and girth as well so maybe until you hit your girth or length goal you should just do what ever you want. When you hit your length goal you could start focusing more on girth and vice versa. Everything else you said makes perfect sense and I agree with it completely. I know when I'm doing erect jelqs my dick gets much thicker and when I'm doing flaccid jelqs it can get a little longer.

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ha, my routines and knowledge have both come from you two. Awesome hearing from you guys and the continued solid support. I read somewhere that it's hard, almost impossible gaining length after girth. My length gains, i believe came mostly from losing weight. 240 -> 175. is this accurate?

Bnip

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2013,
Reaction score
Strong second post! Welcome!

As far as the length vs girth debate. I say work on both at the same time. For many it is easier to get length first. Girth is rather stubborn. I switch back and forth between the two and during this time I still throw in some exercises to work the one I am not focusing on. This helps solidify my gains. I figure as long as one of the two is gaining....then who care!? haha... Great work and good luck on your journey

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another fan, Bnip. haha :] girth has been coming along great. i just don't want to be stuck with a thick sausage.

***Taking l-ariginine, fish oil, gingseng, and lots of green tea has helped with blood circulation and I give much of my gains due to these supplements.

My grandma always said green tea helps/improves energy body flow. Wish I listened to her when I was younger. Ancient Chinese secrets, ftw.

---

I use to PE everyday, PI was always positive, but then I read breaks aid a lot in the gains. I'm not sure which to stick to. PE-ing is fricken addicting. Seeing the growth and just knowing that I can gain makes me want to do it daily. I know 11by7, i still don't get your God-like gains, esp. in your first month, would PE everyday. Any of you PE daily and make good steady gains? or breaks recommended?

Thanks.

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the weight loss!!! That is amazing! The only thing I can add to what the others are saying is to let you PIs be your guide. If you stop gaining from your routine, I recommend looking at the TGC theory to figure out which direction to go.

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym

I'm personally not a big supporter of the length before girth theory. I mean technically, even if you increase your girth by 50%, most of it is soft tissue which is easily deformable - the actual cross-sectional area of tougher tissues (facia, tunica, etc) doesn't actually increase all that much.

Either way, just keep doing what works for you - monitoring your PIs is the best way to go.
Good luck

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for the comments. The TCG theory... can't believe I never came across that. Interesting, and i strongly agree with it as far as I have seen. My question is, I believe I have a SM need of improvement, and most of my routine consists of girth practices, and that's why I've seen such progress, but after my SM is conditioned, will I need to improve my tunica to make those length gains? is it a back and forth process, stretch -> fill, kind of thing. anyone see that the theory is accurate? I believe it to be, at least for starters. However, i'd like to know what to prepare for. I've also read that our buddy likes different routines, but others insist on same consistent ones. any input here?

Side Note:
my 2 on and 1 off, as eager and anxious as I am on wanting to PE, the days off seem to help improve girth gains. More/ faster than when i went on daily. This morning after a few jelqs at 80%, I hit 5.0'' girth. Praise the Lord. But my length seemed to not have improved and maybe even reduced? (could have looked shorter because it got fatter) I forgot to measure, was just too in awe of girth. has anyone come across improving girth but losing length?

Andddddd... PE works.
Thank you. Happy Sunday, brothers.

LoLz

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
UPDATE:

so my PE journey has been fun so far. there is so much info on this site, and just so much to take in. Truthfully, i never started with jp90 routine. HOW WRONG WAS I. I recently just started the jp90 routine, even though i've been doing PE for over a year and a half now, and still a wonderful routine. 5 on 2 off.

Just measured before jelqing:

nbpel 6.5 x 4.65

After jelqing:

6.65 x 4.7

I think i made more gains, but i picked up smoking again... sigh. hopefully i don't lose any gains or only a little bit.

Love it.

Bnip

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2013,
Reaction score
I love the JP90 program. I had great success with it and when I need a change I continue to go back to it. Great news and continue to keep us updated!

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks bnip. Awesome post btw on hanging.

QUESTION: my PI is very positive, but i don't get erections in the morning? is this something to pay mind to? but when i get hard, it's darn hard.

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
UPDATE: I can feel my buddy filling out. Tunica is for inside, and ligaments is for lengths? my flaccid length was about an inch longer than EL, now it's about the same. Does this mean target lengths now and then back to tunica? I feel like it's not as elastic as before.

Question/ Concern: My EQ was really good at one point, but now it's like before i started jp90. My erections are non-existant at times in the morning, but I can get up. I kegel, maybe not as much as i should, but is not getting morning wood an issue?

NEW MEASUREMENTS:
nbpel 6.5 x 4.75

OOO i'm getting there.

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
btw, could someone move me to the progress forum? or start a new thread?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
your wish has been granted by the Saturday Genie.
*POOF*

forthelolz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you, Dangler.

LoLz