pe has gotten worse

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had sex with my gf last night and i only got my penis half way in and i cumed :mad:

atleast before i could go for atleast 30 seconds,how can this be when i have been edging how could it off made it worse : (

this is making me really upset i dont seem to enjoy life much anymore.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Whoa son, mellow out.

Many guys flex their pc muscle unconciously while having sex/edging , this causes loss of stamina.

The edging /kegals you have been doing have increased the strength of your kegal muscles. A more powerfull car is harder to cantrol.

The answer is this; take your time when you edge, learn to relax your kegal muscles. Only when you have better control ,will you be able to activly use them in edging/sex.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whoa son, mellow out.

Many guys flex their pc muscle unconciously while having sex/edging , this causes loss of stamina.

The edging /kegals you have been doing have increased the strength of your kegal muscles. A more powerfull car is harder to cantrol.

The answer is this; take your time when you edge, learn to relax your kegal muscles. Only when you have better control ,will you be able to activly use them in edging/sex.

I noticed this when edging too, that I could last MUCH longer when I figured out how to relax my PC muscle while doing so. Also I'm starting to shoot much longer. I was quite shocked after I ejaculated, it nearly made a hole in the wall; halfway across the room;)

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
any tips on relexing the pc muscles ?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
just masterbate/edge, and focus on how your PC muscle feels. It's kind of hard to explain, but you will notice.

Squid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cummed? :)

Are you able to have an orgasm and then get an erection soon afterward? May be worth having your girlfriend (or do it yourself) get you off and then your second round will probably help you last much longer. For me, I remember years ago when I was with new women I would feel myself cumming within a few minutes and I would just stop, slow up the rhythm, over and over. Make it like a tease. And soon my body would be over the "shock" of the experience and I could go for as long as needed.

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i can get it up after but i dont feel like having sex for a while,and i dont really want to ejaculate and then carry on i just want to beable to last long lol.

i do focus and my pc muscle seems relaxed.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i can get it up after but i dont feel like having sex for a while,and i dont really want to ejaculate and then carry on i just want to beable to last long lol.

i do focus and my pc muscle seems relaxed.

you say it seems relaxed, but you will know if it is or not! It's like flexing or straining like any other muscle in your body, and I know that you are familiar with how a relaxed muscle feels like.

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well i think i do relax it then lol,

And when i am edging should you stroke really slow intill you need to cum?Slow all the time ?
and how many times should i stop and start i usally stop and start 2 times in 20 minutes 1 every 10 minutes is this right ? or should i stop and start more times within 20 minutes ?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You should go slow if you find your self getting to excited with fast strokes. If not you can go fast, and then ease down as the coming sensation approaches in order to make sure you aren't going to come. Regarding the starting and stopping, I personally just stop if my urge to ejaculate becomes too strong, except from that I try to keep the session continuous.

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so it is alright to go fast just as long as i dont ejaculate ?
and you say you stop when the urge gets to strong but does it matter how many times you stop and start and how long it takes you to get there ?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can answer yes to the first question. It usually takes me approximately 15-20 minutes to get me there, and I don't count how many times I stop, so I really do not know. Hope this helps.

Pit Bull Boricua

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do Kegels to, I do 200 right now. I started with 100 I'm adding 100 rep's every week. I do 49 normal reps and on the 50th rep I hold it for 30 seconds I do this on the 100th, 150th and 200th reps so in other words on every 50th rep. I also do breathing exercises at least 50 repetitions. Hope this helps

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Cummed? :)

Are you able to have an orgasm and then get an erection soon afterward? May be worth having your girlfriend (or do it yourself) get you off and then your second round will probably help you last much longer. For me, I remember years ago when I was with new women I would feel myself cumming within a few minutes and I would just stop, slow up the rhythm, over and over. Make it like a tease. And soon my body would be over the "shock" of the experience and I could go for as long as needed.

Exactly Squid, I totally agree. Both points are exactly what I would say.

Kald

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think that you are just being nervous about the whole intercourse thing that you're cumming too early
I learned something by experience... I used to have sex with this girl and she gets me off really easy but once I got to the point where I can control myself by not thinking about my exercises or cumming or anything that's when I lasted a longer time.

You have to do some kegels that's for sure. Yet when you have sex you have to have the mentality that what you are doing during intercourse is a piece of cake... if you have sex with this mentality you will last a lot longer trust me.

Plus, that girl loves it when I come and I get hard again soon after and we have sex all over again... The excitement drops down a lot when you come the first time but if you just relax take some deep breaths and look at your girl and think how hot she is and how badly you wanna fuck her again you'll get hard in no time. Also tell her to stimulate you a little bit after you come the first time... that works wonders especially if she's not bad at it. It can be done with words or gestures or even better, tongue action.