PE Gym's Top Performers

RedWilly

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It seems to me length is harder to gain than GIRTH . I went from a 4.75-4.8 MEG to 5.75 Meg in almost 16 months of PE .

I'm almost 2 years into PE and have only gained pretty much 1 inch in Length. 6.75 Bpel - 7.8 Bpel. I don't claim 1 inch because some of the Gains came with weight loss. My goal is to pass a 8BPEL

WOW How? Dude I need some girth too man. I'm about right there with ya. 4.9ish maybe 5 even on a really really good day.

That girth gain is F*&King phenomenal. How'd you do it?!

From my understanding when speaking with a urologist they said you can actually gain length... But it depends on the ligaments. So if you're stretching the ligaments that are holding up your shlong and you're able to regrow some of those cells you can gain. ADS's are perfect for that.

Not the same for girth tho. He said it would really really difficult if you're trying because of the tunica layers prevent the CCs' from actually growing.

Man if those are real girth gains for the love of god tell me how you did that!

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WOW How? Dude I need some girth too man. I'm about right there with ya. 4.9ish maybe 5 even on a really really good day.

That girth gain is F*&King phenomenal. How'd you do it?!

From my understanding when speaking with a urologist they said you can actually gain length... But it depends on the ligaments. So if you're stretching the ligaments that are holding up your shlong and you're able to regrow some of those cells you can gain. ADS's are perfect for that.

Not the same for girth tho. He said it would really really difficult if you're trying because of the tunica layers prevent the CCs' from actually growing.

Man if those are real girth gains for the love of god tell me how you did that!
It was the Bundled stretches 720 & 540 . A&V Stretching with a 360 Twist. Horizontal Movement Jelqing & Edging/Ballooning without ejaculation. Also doing the squeeze Technique with about 60% EQ. I just kept it up & eventually Plateaud. I thought I'd hit a 6 girth but the Girth Gain's just stopped. I'm at a 7.8bpel & just trying to get past a 8 Bpel. I'm good with my Girth & satisfied with my Gain's that I've made.

What really gets me is that guys have made Gain's that are mind boggling in like 6-12 months.
I know PE is Legitimate although it just takes longer for some guys.

RedWilly

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It was the Bundled stretches 720 & 540 . A&V Stretching with a 360 Twist. Horizontal Movement Jelqing & Edging/Ballooning without ejaculation. Also doing the squeeze Technique with about 60% EQ. I just kept it up & eventually Plateaud. I thought I'd hit a 6 girth but the Girth Gain's just stopped. I'm at a 7.8bpel & just trying to get past a 8 Bpel. I'm good with my Girth & satisfied with my Gain's that I've made.

What really gets me is that guys have made Gain's that are mind boggling in like 6-12 months.
I know PE is Legitimate although it just takes longer for some guys.

Where do I find info on those types of exercises? I haven't the slightest clue what half of those are.

As far as length gains it's been proven in clinical studies that extenders do work... Maybe give one a shot?
See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

I got the andropenis (for girth gains... claimed a .5 inch girth gain) and don't get it. Your shlong slides out and it's not comfortable. I've heard vacuum ones are better. But I'd do some research if you're serious about getting one.

Last edited:

lookdeps

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I will try one of them. Newbie

dadoxx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
going411by7 - edging, stretch, jelqing, clamping - (2 inches) - 6 months

that s ridicolous , impossible and funny

Shortdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been distant and my career has forced me into hiding. I did manage to attain my Masters of Science Psychology. I used to ghost through the threads and see all the big gainers & doubt. Then over the last 7 years I have produced similar gains and I measure correctly. Some of my initial “Gains” were overzealous measuring techniques.
Now I attest that the techniques described are 100% on point. The exercises work and my ADHD and compulsive mind set made me go “Extremely” hard in the early stages which I realize now were not smart and could have gotten me hurt.
My advise is to research heavy and take baby steps. Start with the JP90 day routine and don’t measure every day. My next advise is to not be afraid to take breaks to de-condition the unit.
The true gains take a long time to get and longer to disappear. I have personally lost zero length or girth after several 6 week breaks. I actually noticed that the breaks helped start gains again after perceived “Flat-line” or “plateau’s”.
PE is a lifestyle and the best thing I have ever done for myself period. I have been a member since 2012 and praise this site for changing my life 360 degree’s.

Shortdog- Authentic Big Gainer
4X4 In 2012
8 1/8 X 5.58 in 2019
Advanced Jelq, LAS, Cock Rings periodically for pump, ULI Squeeze, Bed Fowfers, Edge 2x per week, and a variety of mastered stretches performed daily including bundled stretches.

Shortdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stats were from 2010... member since 2010

hm42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been distant and my career has forced me into hiding. I did manage to attain my Masters of Science Psychology. I used to ghost through the threads and see all the big gainers & doubt. Then over the last 7 years I have produced similar gains and I measure correctly. Some of my initial “Gains” were overzealous measuring techniques.
Now I attest that the techniques described are 100% on point. The exercises work and my ADHD and compulsive mind set made me go “Extremely” hard in the early stages which I realize now were not smart and could have gotten me hurt.
My advise is to research heavy and take baby steps. Start with the JP90 day routine and don’t measure every day. My next advise is to not be afraid to take breaks to de-condition the unit.
The true gains take a long time to get and longer to disappear. I have personally lost zero length or girth after several 6 week breaks. I actually noticed that the breaks helped start gains again after perceived “Flat-line” or “plateau’s”.
PE is a lifestyle and the best thing I have ever done for myself period. I have been a member since 2012 and praise this site for changing my life 360 degree’s.

4X4 In 2012
8 1/8 X 5.58 in 2019
Advanced Jelq, LAS, Cock Rings periodically for pump, ULI Squeeze, Bed Fowfers, Edge 2x per week, and a variety of mastered stretches performed daily including bundled stretches.

Congrats on your gains!

petrpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

4X4 In 2012
8 1/8 X 5.58 in 2019

Hi Shortdog, you're a hero! ;)
It might be worth making this post actually also a separate thread in this sub-forum. The thing is, this sub-forum is full of stories about newbie gains, but not so many long term success stories with some serious gains that can be clearly distinguished from newbie gains. If you will start this new thread, can you maybe please give some more details about your effort? Like how many days a week, how much time a day did you exercise, etc..

DryJelq

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I've officially joined the 1.5" club after about 10 years.

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score

DryJelq

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks. You’ve gained pretty quickly. What have you been doing?

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
Thanks. You’ve gained pretty quickly. What have you been doing?

A combination of manual stretches, jelqs, uli, squeezes, and edging. My first 90 days saw great length gains. I'm now into my second cycle after about a week off. We'll see how it goes from here. I'm sure I'll hit a plateau at some point, but that's part of the deal. And I'm certain some gain faster than others naturally. That said, consistency is key, along with the proper judgement in terms of adding volume over time without going too fast. It helps that I have prior experience in fitness training and yoga practice as well.

The details of my entire program are on my PE Log (link in signature).

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was excited to make the list of PE Gym's Top Performers way back when...
Since joining the Gym in 2013, I've gained over an inch of girth, going for another .3 inches for a MSEG of 6 inches.
In length, I made the list with a 1.6 inch gain. Now my BPEL is 7 inches, so I've gained 2.1 inches in the six+ years I joined!

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was excited to make the list of PE Gym's Top Performers way back when...
Since joining the Gym in 2013, I've gained over an inch of girth, going for another .3 inches for a MSEG of 6 inches.
In length, I made the list with a 1.6 inch gain. Now my BPEL is 7 inches, so I've gained 2.1 inches in the six+ years I joined!
Badass man! I'm hoping to make it on the list someday too!

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Badass man! I'm hoping to make it on the list someday too!

You're just a newbie, but with great size and gains already. Just be careful and persistent and you'll make the list!