• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

PE during ED

SnowyWaffle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lately my ED has become worse and I've been seeing hard flaccid regularly. I personally attribute this to doing too many kegels in relation to reverse kegels. Started do drop regular kegels entirely and will not do any more of them in the next two weeks as well.

My question is I can continue doing PE while still fixing the ED. I'm wondering if it could be pointless or potentially even harmful. I know for sure that doing the exercises is becoming more difficult because of it; mainly jelqing is difficult now because my penis goes completely limp after ten reps. Should I continue doing PE and will I lose gains if I stop?

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say to hell with you gains, your starting stats are WELL above average, so take some time off. Stress will just make your ED worse, I know.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If your EQ is chronically slipping it's not a good sign. A break and a reduction of activity when you resume would be helpful.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree you should cut back on your routine, but continue with light Jelqing. I suffer with ED and found that Jelqing helped.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Before I started researching male enhancement in earnest I recall reading about the jelq- it wasn't called the jelq in the book I read though the description was exactly the same. There, the exercise was being touted as helping to train the penis towards an erection for men who had ED.

Cokafor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would consider it a great success if I could last 10 reps without going limp during jelqing. I continue PE regardless for the health benefits and the high I get when I see really good expansion. Although I assume it is less effective with poor EQ, it should theoretically still have an effect albeit minimal