PE and sex life..help please

SJPMSD18

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dear guys...I am in PE since last 3 years and gained average in size and good stamina + libido. My age is 45 and wife is 41 now. 5 years ago my wife got some mental shock and later on developed some mild type of dipression and we consulted with a psychiatrist. Started low dose of antidiprresants. Since 3 years her interest to make sex become less and it is declining. Used maca powder to boost the sex drive but not so effective. Is there any type of capsules ( i saw many ) to boost the libido in her. I am doing still PE but I am worried coz I cannot use the benefits in my daily life. Kindly someone advise me.

Thanks all

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey SLJMSD18,

does your wife do any sort of physical exercise?

I'm no doctor but I know that fitness is super important for both men and women.

It helps for sexual activity. Any type of cardio is supposed to boost testosterone in women.

Last edited:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would recommend getting her off anti depression medicine. Maybe she could try some therapy instead.

SJPMSD18

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey SLJMSD18,

does your wife do any sort of physical exercise?

I'm no doctor but I know that fitness is super important for both men and women.

It helps for sexual activity. Any type of cardio is supposed to boost testosterone in women.

She was doing some treadmills...that time i think little better..now nothing and become worse libido. I order some libido booster capsules with fenugreek, maca, and some other herbal contents..waiting for the arrival... Thank u for the reply

SJPMSD18

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would recommend getting her off anti depression medicine. Maybe she could try some therapy instead.
That is possible only by doctor advise. Before she stopped and later on she was not able to manage. Again started but low dose only. May be still need to continue for a while..thanks

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
That is possible only by doctor advise. Before she stopped and later on she was not able to manage. Again started but low dose only. May be still need to continue for a while..thanks

With most anti-depressants, she would need have the meds reduced slowly. Anti-depression meds only control the issue, they do not cure anything.

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just sounds like she is suffering from the onset of menopause and the lowering of hormone levels, depression isn't helping either.

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Most illnesses/problems that psychiatrist treat with pills, can be treated with psychotherapy.

Ideally, if a person really need a medic (the psychiatrist) there should be a collective effort in collaboration with a psychotherapist.
This way, in time, she dosage should drop and eventually get off pills as her mental state gets better and better.

For all those reasons I suggest SHE finds a psychotherapist.

arlos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
SSRI's often have unwanted sexual side effects. I would bring this issue up with your psychologist/psychiatrist. There may be a different medication that is a better fit for your wife. I went through four or five different anti-depressant medications with my doctor before finding one that had the worked the best and fewer unwanted side effects.

Exercise can't be overstated. A lot of studies show that most people will benefit more from exercise than from medication alone and combining the two has the highest success rate. But the catch is if you are depressed then it's difficult to have motivation to consistently exercise - which is where medication can be helpful.

Therapy is important because the brain can actually change itself through thought. Unhelpful mental behaviors need to be addressed.

All these things impact sex drive.

The best remedy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
100% Guaranteed std, quick ejaculation, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and weak erection

Last edited by a moderator: